Installer Freezing!HELP PLEASE!

Best answers
Well,
I got the ESF Beta Realease from 2 sites: Oktagone and Extreme Players...Both sites have given me a installer that when I click on it after downloaded, it starts the install shield but appears something like Configuring Windows system at the loading bar of the Install Shield, and when that appears, the programa stops functioning...and I have to use the CTRL + ALT + DEL....What can I do? I thank you in advance

NakuTO

Best answers
how fast is your pc?
howlong did you let it load?

if you don';t have a really fast pc, it sometimes takes longer to load. it looks like it's stuck, but it isn't.
i had that once with an installation of a game.

Best answers
Its an Athlon 1700 GHz and 128 RAM Memory...
But, I mean that it just stop responding...the 'not responding' parentheses appear when I press ctrl + alt + del...You see...

NaKuTo

Best answers
I did what you said and it worked...I thank you for that...but a error appear....(Why cant at least ON THING work for me...snif), a problem with the file cabinet Data1.cab....it tells that it is corrput and cannot be used...If I ignore it...it will shut down the program...as well as anull...And if I click all the time on repeat...It will further(if I insist on clicking) untill 100%...Then nothing happens...it wont install....

NaKuTo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom