Increasing Speed!

Best answers
hope you like this.. not that i dont think its good as it is for now.. but just for some changes that would balace the game a little

just came to think of.. if you have a pl of 20.000.000.. then woulden't you be quit fast?.. instead of increasing speed when you transform, why not make the speed increase as you kill and get a higher pl? of cause there would have to be a limit for each character and how fast they increase their speed. then your speed would still increase when you transform because of the increase of PL.

and then when you are krillin witch have a late transform you wouldent have to wait to gain speed. and it might balance the game.. if you are vegeta and playing against gohan.. you got 1.999.999 pl and he got.. 2.213.719½ or something:p then you wouldent get beat up in melee because he isent that much faster than you.

what ya think? o_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea, but then what would u get from transforming??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid, transforming natrualy increases your pl so it would just go along with what he says. more pl = more speed/power

great idea i like :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ur right, its a good idea

Best answers
I agree. I am not sure if this has been suggested before (think so!), but still I like it.

Best answers
i think your right, but i think its a good idea, and just wanted to bring it up again.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid, transforming natrualy increases your pl so it would just go along with what he says. more pl = more speed/power
i forgot..................

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
They did that on purpose.

But you should also get more health(more endurance) if you get a higher pl.

But if you base everything on pl Krillin would be extremely weak cause he can`t deascend and the others can get up with his pl and krillin wouldn`t have a advandiced.

P.s. Sorry for my bad english.

Best answers
Good idea and does give it a bigger dbzish feel because if you watch the show each time their PL raises they become much faster. I'm not sure if this is hard to code because I am not a coder myself but I think the coder(s) should take this into consideration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ofcourse there would have to be a limit somewhere or else it would just get stupid.
I also like the idea :smile:

Best answers
hmmm if uve noticed all perm transformation characters r fastest but when they die they lose like 2 mil pl btu when temp transformed characters die they lsoe like 10000

very weird also i like the speed idea i think the speed limit should get up to like 300 or something and thats the max they will reach when they reach their transformation pl. When they transform their speed should double :D

Orz

Best answers
I'll break the trend by saying I don't really like the idea at all... do you really want a game where people have power-levels so high they are impossible to beam, melee (or even control)?

If you solve the 'too much speed' by putting a limit on it, then that will basically remove the ability of future transformations to increase the speed. Which is what we should be waiting for - don't you want to transform into SSJ3 for the first time and be amazed at how fast it is? If you cap speed at, say, 30 million, then SSJ3 isn't going to be any faster than SSJ2.

Best answers
you got a point there :/ but maby there could be a speed limit for ssj ssj2 ssj3 in the future... or something.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This idea is something i have been waiting for !!!
atlast =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what the default cvar speed is? 180. On CS it's 400 >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom