increase CF bar for deaths

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing as vegeta and i had 56 kills and my PL wasn't high enough to transform. I think it's unreasonable that since i was winning so much and was unable to transform. Maybe your kills should be tweaked to where you could transform earlier instead of me having 56 kills and still haven't been able to transform.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm not sure what you're suggesting. But it sounds like if the more kills you have and the less deaths you have your CF bar should rise faster? I don't know. It gives the really elite players an advantage over the players that don't have much skill, or are still learning how to play.

Best answers
well those who are good should be rewarded, instead of the weaker players getting more PL to transform faster than the one who took 56 kills to transform

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um... 56 kills and you didnt transform with vegeta? then your doing something wrong. he's the only character i play with and i can transform at 35-40 kills. and if it takes you that long well then... get faster. use prepunches and advanced melee more. and beams more.

beams=more pl than melee..
so hit your opponent hit them again throw a ki blast or generic beam/ball or two. it will raise your pl faster than you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your PL depends on:
- your start-PL
- the deaths (if you're the strongest, deaths will decrease your PL)
- the kills
-- the strengths of the enemies you've hurt
-- your own strength compared to them (the stronger your opponet, the more PL you get)
-- the attack you used (discs and laser don't give you alot pl)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sir_Vival said:
Go see my thread about pl_catchup :)
i know all about pl catchup

and to netrep: your pl only decreases if pl catchup is on and there is someone weaker in the server with you. if they are stronger when you die. your pl goes up. (unless they changed it in 1.2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
and to netrep: your pl only decreases if pl catchup is on and there is someone weaker in the server with you. if they are stronger when you die. your pl goes up. (unless they changed it in 1.2)
first: NRETEP
second: didn't I say this ??
third: if you kill yourself, you won't get PL with plcatchup, but you loose (if you're stronger than average PL)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel this is going to superstupid levels. Anyways this idea is dumb. So it takes you a little longer to trans big deal.

Best answers
Yeah, this idea isn't a good one. I was just playing with Vegeta and was the strongest in a server of 6, but I didn't have the most kills. I wasn't beam spamming as hardcore as the 2 buus were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom