in the show why did the moon get blown up 2 times

Best answers
in the show in BD roshe blow upo the moon in the turnament and than why in dbz did piccole blow it up again
and just remember why did roshe say thats the first time goku ever used the kamahamaha wave(that was in the ternament) when 20 epidsodes earlyer he used it on the car

Best answers
Thats a good point, but I think the first time Piccolo blew it up he mentioned something about someone wishing it back, so maybe... not sure though, you'd have to talk to the 'experts' on this one.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Anything is possible in a cartoon, reason one why DBZ is retarded.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all know DBZ is especially filled with plot holes. But I think they may have said something about it being wished back.

But if not, it wouldn't surprise me.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I have have the comics of Dragonball (uncensored)

And Roshi says that he wished the moon back.

Offtopic: W00t my 100th post :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Anything is possible in a cartoon, reason one why DBZ is retarded.
DBZ has the same, if less amount of Plotholes then "Live Action shows" such as the StarTrek series, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.. Get the point?

Anything is possible in fiction, period. Not just "cartoons."

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alea that was off topic. It wouldn't hurt to attach something onto your statements that had something to do with the first post.

If you want to take a realistic approach to the situation (if you need that kind of reassurance) you could only assume the moon was wished back shortly after it was destroyed. The Earth would change dramatically over time if the moon was no longer present. There would be less wind, smaller tides, etc. Otherwise you could just go with the fiction = plot holes thing.

Best answers
i have seen every episode almost never heard anything about it being wished back and roshes did it first in DB and why did it say goku use kamahamaha for the first time tiwce when he used it on the car in like the first 20 episode than like 15 episode later he uses it in the ternament why did it say that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because its only mentioned in the manga

and yeah the offical reason is that someone wished it back

Best answers
Well, the universe represented in DBZ is basically a pseudo-reality. Look at the way the "Earth" is populated by dinosaurs, giant fish and animal people, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the DBZ Earth had 10 moons.

Of course, it could just be a plot hole.

Best answers
Eh, according to the books... When Goku was done training with God(old piccolo) and came to the tournament, his friends asked where his tail was. He said that God had wanted to make a new moon, and that his tail would cause troubles, so he removed it(the tail), and made a new moon.

Also, Goku only said Ha! when he blasted the car, so it didn't count as a full kamehameha.

Best answers
no i have the episode on my comp he says kamahamaha and i though it said in the ucensord show that a doctor removed it i thought and who the **** is god in the show kami his the gardian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom