In Game Text Size

Best answers
My chat text and FPS text size seem larger than other players Ive seen..

Anyone know a way I can make it smaller because sometimes the text interferes with my game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have software mode enabled, unless you dont have a 3d video card you can change it to either OpenGL, or Direct3d(opengl is usually better). You can also change your resolution to make things look smaller. But for better performance and quality overall make sure to change your video mode.

Best answers
How does that make the TEXT smaller? Its supposed to be like 10 Arial right above the HUD thing..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Becuase Software mode is crappy, everything is oversized and grainy. Resolution is the fineness of detail that can be distinguished in an image. So either change to a better video mode, or make your resolution higher. Or instead of questioning the help people give you, you could just try it instead and be greatful. Yes if you make your resolution higher the text will be smaller.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is right, you have to use a higher resolution.
You're running in 400x300 right now, the lowest resoultion possible. (I used to play off a 500 mghz, so I had to use that rez x_x)
Unless you have an old computer, like the one I had, you should run in atleast 640x480.

Best answers
If you can, your best bet is to change your video settings to OPENGL and 1024x768.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't advise that to him though, look, he's getting 34 fps in 400x300...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's getting low fps becuase he's also using software mode, he's not using his video card at all, so until he changes to some sort of video mode, he's going to have crappy fps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom