Improvement to Gohan's Shield Attack

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
- In my personal opinion, i believe teammates should be able to enter gohan's shield, only if that particular gohan is on their team also the teammates should be able to exit the shield at their own will an example would be the garlic jr. saga when krillin jumped out to help piccolo with that little elf dude that looks like yoda (garlic jr.) so, what do you guys think?O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also think when they enter, they should donate their energy to the shield, so when gohan runs out of energy, they start to give it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm u can enter teammates shields...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh? Well I never tried, the chance never came up for me, but still, can you donate energy? No, didnt think so. So yea...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always use a shield if my teammates are transforming :) but donating power could be very handy, maybe that when u are in the shield and press the USE key that then a menu appears in which u can chose from :

-Donate Power/KI to <name player>
-Donate Power/KI to the shield (makes it more powerfull)

what do u think of that:)

Best answers
Nah, I think just firing a beam at it (considering your a teammate) would give him energy, instead of powering the shield, so it couldn't be abused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also is already in

if a team mate shoots anything into the shield the shield absorbs it just like any other attack

Best answers
Well thats the thing, it shouldnt power the shield, just give Gohan energy to use the shield longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom