Imposters using my alias.

Best answers
Certain players are obsessed in making me look bad by using my Player name and going to random servers especially PT's server and then using Gohan's Ki Shield for the special purpose of getting kiblobbed by noobs or to get disc'ed to literally crash the server under my player name.

This is not only an attack on me but PT's server as well. This/these player/players are angry at me cuz I keep beating them with minimal problem and they go around telling others that I use all sorts of hacks.

THe part about goin around callin me a hacker is tolerable but using my player name to crash servers(PT server especially since i am a regular there) isnt. This ruins my gameplay + every other player on the server. What happens is 80% of them leaves to find another server and ruins other players especially my gameplay.

This is a wonid of the person doing it 1332873. Im not asking him to be permanently banned or anything but maybe for a day or so just warn him. With that, im sure this player is Abe Froman cuz he is probably the #1 person who is obsessed at making me look bad due to the fact that I surpass him in this mod.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never had any problems with abe but it seems like others do. That sucks that someone impersonated your name but I don't know why you just talk to your buds and have them ban his wonid on the pt server. Other than that this post is best suited to be a pm to a moderator as you would be sure that they look at it. Whenever I have something serious to tell people I pm a mod and they take care of it. No big deal.

Best answers
I don't know why you just talk to your buds and have them ban his wonid on the pt server.
I dont think I have earned the title 'bud' to any of the PT members. All i did was ask them for help which concerned me + their server.

Anyways what Abe did was wrong and it has been goin on for a whole week, this last 2 days i noticed he was the 1 goin around impersonating me and intentionally using ki shield to crash server(i guess he doesnt know how to use that server crash thing) which is good.

If you owned/administrated a server of your own and you have some1 who comes in and intentionally crash the server what would you do? -Ban them right?

So you see it gets annoying. I come in to play and enjoy myself and then he comes along, battles me, loses and starts accusing me of hacks etc. This is annoying and aggravating. I know TONS of players who can easily beat me or are equal if not slightly better than me. I used to respect Abe as a good player but now its just pathetic how he tried to do me in like that.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would ban them but I wouldn't want to be cruising the server forum and see it while I'm looking to help people with "server" related issues. This should be brought to the attention of an admin on the server it's happening on. If it happened on my server I would appreciate a pm or an email and it would be looked into.

Best answers
Saiyaman156, i know its abe, same wonid as the impersonator's wonid. Also an admin can check log files, it will show him change names etc.

Scorch, this is not only for other admins but other players as well.
I wouldnt want some other player going around making me look bad would u?

Yes he crashed the server several times already with intentional motives. With that it was under my player name. What will other players think of me? As a server crasher/devil follower?

Hence i include in my sig my wonid so other players and admins doesnt get mislead to the fact that i go around crashing servers.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its to tell people that it wasn't you then you could do like someone else did and post in offtopic or esf chat.

Best answers
True, this could of been posted in either, but whats wrong with Server Chat?

"Server admins go here to chat about problems/solutions and other server issues."

I happen to administrate several different servers.

I did come here to chat about A problem about A server if not servers.
-Guy goes around INTENTIONALLY using Gohan's ki shield to get server to crash. Worse is he is using your name to make you look bad or to frame you for crashing the server.
-My solution? Maybe a 1-2 day banning as a warning.

Why am i doing this? Main reason, 'I dont want to be banned from a server due to some sore loser who pretends to be me goes around crashing the server then i take the blame for it'

If a mod feels like this topic doesnt belong here, he/she can easily move it to the proper forum, I dont need you to give me the run around routine.

Is any of this clear? I know he is your friend but what he did is wrong, k thanks.

Best answers
Guys enough with the bickering.
The WonID is reported here so other admins can watch for it.

No need for a 10 post thread about it.

Thread locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom