Impossible?

Best answers
I was browsing around in the archives and I found this pic shown below.
I was wondering..."How the f*** did he do that!?". Now I am wondering if this is possible. If so, could someone please tell me?!
-Toenail

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a pic of what b1.1 vegita's ki blob was going to look like, but the nunber of the balls got reduced since it would have been spammed. So, yes it is impossible.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
Thats a pic of what b1.1 vegita's ki blob was going to look like, but the nunber of the balls got reduced since it would have been spammed. So, yes it is impossible.
Alright. Also Does anyone know how to do this? I know it is possible in fact I have done it once but don't know how. Alot of times, the bots for esf do this to you. Can someone tell me an easy way to do this? I spin it after I shoot it but then it blows up automatically after around 3 seconds. Thank you.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the first pic is a powerstruggle using the Ki Blasts, that's all.

The second pic is a demonstration of the new HL Spectator mode...it's all in the articles in the archive ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about the beam going around the thingy MY. :) For teh kiblast ps, you need someone with a huge pl and a tiny one, for the beam just aim next to an object that's capable of doing this, like the rocks in esf_cell_day, then aim at the center of the object, now the beam will go around the object untill you run out of ki or detonate the beam.

Best answers
That whould be rather interesting to see ingame :D

PS: ToeNail stole my sig ... with the exact quotes ... uncool :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Majin_you said the second pic is the new spectator coming with the new sdk that 1.2 is moving up to. I'm especially waiting for this as I'll be able to make an actual movie out of the tournaments I host.

Best answers
Wizard's Curse said:
That whould be rather interesting to see ingame :D

PS: ToeNail stole my sig ... with the exact quotes ... uncool :p
Well, did you make it or is it out in public? If you did then I shall remove it...
Anyways, I was talking about the beam, not the spectator mod.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apologies, I thought you meant the menus, etc. in the pic :)

The beam is just a beam being guided around the cat-walk, that's all =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, that spectator view isn't new, just new to ESF. :rolleyes:
That will be such a big help in viewing matches and checking for real hackers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first pic ... can you imagine that the coders have the possibility to change everything they want ??? they could increase the firing speed and decrease the speed of the blast ... I hope you understood me
but Majin_You is right ... they made it with a PS, as the text under the picture should have told you this already

second pic ... am I not allowed to make a tunnel ?!?!?! ;) ... cold steel explaind howto reproduce it ... I made the tunnel, because the beams are shown in the mapview (the box in the upper left) ... and I think with the correct overview it looks very cool (doesn't it?)
the current (B1.1) spectator mode is made manually by harSens ... so it had some bugs (nothing against harSens, he's godlike) ... then he changed to the official SDK2.3 which has this spectator included ... then he just modified it and you see that it's looking great

[offtopic]
PS: please do not spam in a thread about "He stole my sig" ... PM the guy and ask

Best answers
hehe.. My sig is even better

I didnt know you could powerstruggle with kiblasts though.. have to try it out :D..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom