iMPORTANT PROBLEM....

Best answers
I just installed ESFBETA1 from esforces.com/files I am trying to install it but I keep getting this problem with DATA1.CAD being missing or corrupt. Why does it say this? Is there a way to solve this problem. I have 56k so its a pain downloading 90+ megs, but I will download the ZiP version that might work, but for right now can anyone help me out...

Best answers
I had the same problem with that file, so I just downloaded again, and I know what you mean, with the downloading thing with only a 56k at your side, I just set the dl up for overnight, lol
oh wells just dl it again, and good luck

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel your 56k pain...
Do what I did: get a buddy with cable to burn it onto a CD for you. :D
Or, get a download manager and just let it run until it finishes. Hope you have patience... ;)

Best answers
problems with highspeed access...
1) lives in australia, thus brodband isnt widely available
2) I live in a small town where 56k is the only thing available...
thus no friends would have cable, dsl, or adsl or whatever...
so go grab Download Accelertor Plus (use the Test Version cause it doesnt cost a cent!) I use it for all my downloads, it resumes, acceerates etc. with IE I would usually get 2-3k a second with Download Accelerator Plus I get from 4-5k a second, go grab it you might be suprised, hehe, when they say you can get a 100% to 400% increase, they are not lieng, my dl doubles its speed, and with cable etc. who knows? ah wells, I just cant wait for beta 1.1.... good luck on ur problem

Best answers
56k is pissing me off (and my dad won't get broadband)

luckily my mate has adsl. it pisses him off though cause he hates ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom