Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Great Concept, needs revision...

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make it a seperate transformation for Goku.

For instance, you hit "K", then your power level goes up by 0.25x the first time, the second time you hit it, it goes up the same and so on. Your health would drop at half the rate of Buu's regen, for the first Kaio-ken, then it goes .5x faster per Kaio-ken.

The max Kaio-ken would 5x before you transform, once you reach your Perfect Transformation, you can go upto 10x, but the rate of health lost would be lower. THIS CANNOT BE DONE DURING SSJ, NOR CAN YOU GO SSJ WITH THIS ON! Enless they make the effects turn off, ether way.

The thing is, when you go Kaio-ken, you powerlevel always drains, like when your under 10hp, but it drains 10x faster. the effect is permenent, until a sensu is taken. The power would never go lower than your normal max though, but when you turn off Kaio-Ken, "L", your powerlevel has to slowly adjust back to your max, like under 10hp but opposite effect.

Basicly this would be great for a temporary use, but canj cause you damage.

Pros:
Speed 2-3x
Power
Melee is x times stronger. As with the stage of Kaio-ken.

Cons:
Health drainage.
Power drainage.
Make you dependent on this.

I will revise this, as I see fit, so your suggestions would be helpful. ^_^

Best answers
there really is no need for kaioken. If the all of the z fighters aren't in this mod, that means things will be missed for gameplay issues. Kaioken is just a complecation.

on the plus side, your idea is good.

Best answers
Well i think that is a bit complicated, just make it a tranformation before ssj, that u get at like 1 mil or somthing, and it increase pl X1.2 or somthing. And bring your speed from 218 to 245 or something. And to go ssj, u have to drop out of kaio-ken then tranform.(This is all refering to if the character was goku)

Maybee just make it so your life drops at 1/2 buu's regen, i like that idea.

And no big animation would be needed, just like him clenching his fist and pulling his elbows to his side or something...

On another note, i think that when u reach perfect tranformation lvl there should be some sort of quick animation when u tranform, like your hiar goes up then turns gold. Not just the soundless change in hair...

Best answers
Well I like the idea, but will you be able to go on turbo while on
Kaio-ken.

Best answers
Sure! Why not, just make the aura a darker red and increase in size or something......

Best answers
Maybe it should depend on how long you hold it down, as opposed to just pressing it a number of times. The longer you hold it, the further he pushes himself.

But...why just limit this to the kaio-ken? Other characters use techniques that aren't quite transformations, but improve their power. Piccolo, Cell, Trunks and Freiza are all capable of buffing themselves up to maximise their power; the effect varies a bit from character to character. It would help make the characters more unique.

So for Freiza, it might work like this:

Pros:
Speed max x2
Power max x2
Melee is x times stronger. As with the stage of buffing up.
"Freiza rage". He gets a bonus in block and power struggles because he starts to go completely insane....

Cons:
"Freiza rage". ...As a result, he burns up ki a lot faster when in block and power struggles.
Starts losing pl when hp is under 25 if buffed up, to reflect the fact that his body just couldn't keep going at that level for that long.

Best answers
true but kaioken is much more widly known....

And i mean is a very important technique.....

Best answers
Were you replying to me? If you were, I didn't mean to suggest that this would replace KK, it's just that the same key/method could be used for other chars' power boosts as well. :)

Best answers
There should be a super kaio-ken tho...
He actually used it while he was a super saiyan when he was fighting Pikkon in the other world tournament....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sugested something close to this to joe saying that kaioken should be in but he told me that there putting kaioken in later betas

which makes one beleave that they already have and idea for how it should work

Best answers
I love the idea its balance and such. As for your suggestion gump, it has been discussed, i cant find the thread now but many agree with u. Like wind blow out or something, im sure it will be fixed in the patch err added. Some1 correct me, but i heard the ki that surrounds u will turn like the series? it was in the 1.1 notes but i forgot where to get it =/

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Great idea ;) , i like it :D, but when you press k, you should goku say KaoKEN attack!! or something like that!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i sugested something close to this to joe saying that kaioken should be in but he told me that there putting kaioken in later betas

which makes one beleave that they already have and idea for how it should work
Well that is music to my ears :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah, and when you use kaio-ken attack, and you get Hit to many times,, the attack will Fall off,, whit other words, it will shut down ;),, so attack stops!

Best answers
It should be like turbo, if you get hit it gets knocked off. Everytime Goku did kaio-ken in every sgaa once he got hit he had to charge it up again.

Best answers
*again apoligizes about missing this thread and posting his own to the all mighty Hibiki*

I was thinking more along the line of more like a different turbo, in which you get very nice PL boosts at the cost of some life. As well to accomidate the x2, x3, etc, that it would be stackable. Extra stacks would cost more life per stack though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom