Imperfict Cell's Red Blast....

Best answers
what is that attack the Imperfict Cell used to destory all the islands when he was looking for 18...? and that would be a good attack for him as well

Best answers
Befor we hit his red ball attack how about these 2;

HIS TAIL
and
REGERATION!

for the love of god in the show (both) cell would have been toast without the tail and regen. FF blows his right side off and he regenerates and he uses his tail a whole bunch. And as a side not it would be kool if cell had to absorb two people in order to get to perfect trans.

The tail should drain power level not life tho and it takes ki to drain PL (maby 100% per million). Once the person reaches 0 ki then they die (does this happen already?).

Regeneration should work differently than boo's (since his and PICCALO'S are the same) like it will repair him much faster but take twice the ammount of ki in half the time (net 4x ki but 2x faster).

The red ball attack would be nice but it makes me wonder, is this cells only original attack? Who else uses this?

Best answers
actually I think no one does......that would be good

also his tail could be like a BS when it hits you while the bar is on your side you drain them of there ki but when it isnt they get freed and get away....

Best answers
i think that if the person is so far beyond the power of the cell the defender from the tail should beable to just fly away. When the defender is just as strong or weaker, he should beable to melee him away.

Best answers
I dont think thats a good idea draining 1 million pl for every 100% ki wtf? most ppl dont even have 1 mil pl when they start, also its cheap like buu's candy attack but he should have regeration and also buu's should be faster its like 1 hp per second, in a real game its near impossible to hide and regenerate more than 20 hp withouth being found

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I'm buu, I tend to eat people. A LOT. It's meant to be used when the other guy is disabled on the ground. I always see these retards flying around with candy beam on, and it's hilarious, just watching them get melee'd. It shouldn't be any stronger, it's fine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree, the candy attack is strong enough as it is.
I'm going to be very happy in version 1.1 when they remove the Cancel button from the candy selection menu, I accidentally press that too much, lol.
Why would you cancel anyway?

Best answers
Cell could only regenerate when parts of his body were removed. He's not like Buu where he can regenerate after you punch him in the toe.

Until they create a way to get your limbs shot off from beams Cell shouldn't get regeneration.

As for the tail, how would they code it? ANOTHER melee attack that either wax u or sux u. Waste of time.

Best answers
theres a few mods out there with limbs that can be blown off but thats only in death, i think anyways (bout the only in death part). Im sure there are billions of threads on the whole limb being blown off thing. It would be cool, but I think they would have to do a model switch everytime a limb got blown off and that would be laggy and a pain to do.

Best answers
the tail wouldnt be a bad idea :) could be done as melee, where it hits you with left click, and you have to be really close to drain them with right click, could be done as a ps, so if the other person beats him you can escape :) but while he hasnt escaped he is being drained of hp and energy. i think it would work quite well

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Cell could only regenerate when parts of his body were removed. He's not like Buu where he can regenerate after you punch him in the toe.

Until they create a way to get your limbs shot off from beams Cell shouldn't get regeneration.

As for the tail, how would they code it? ANOTHER melee attack that either wax u or sux u. Waste of time.
he only used it when he was that hurt however his regen is the same as namekian regen. Witch CAN be used to restore life (remember that one lone namek who fought Freeza? not piccalo). And yes piccalo should get the same regen as cell.

I dont see why the tail is a bad idea. Its in the show. Besides cell was so dangerous BECAUSE he has everyones attacks. He was also really powerful but the attacks made him deadly. His tail should move slow (as fast as final flash) and when you block you should be able to whip him around (that would but FUN).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tail is a good idea like buu's candy attack it would come in handy when you melee someone in to the ground.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno about the red blast. I would say maybe it would be a nice attack, but the ESF team has other moves that were used much more often to worry about coding first.

Best answers
yeah true but the tail is still a good idea but will need some good balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom