Immune while transforming

Best answers
I think you should be immune to all attacks while transforming.
It doesn't happen a lot, but it does. People attacking others while they transform. It's just bloody annoying, because they can charge a huge blast on fling it onto me. I know could descend and flee, but you can never transform that way if the guy keeps on doing it.

And are SSJ transform aura's not supposed to push people away? i think the aura's are inepentrable in the series too, not sure though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But sometimes, people use teleport to avoid a melee attack. So, being immune when you transform isn't a good solution.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But sometimes, people use transformation to avoid a melee attack. So, being immune when you transform isn't a good solution.

There fixed your mistype XD

And it happens as much as killing those who are transforming.

Best answers
well you have a good point Razorix, but it's still quite unfair killing someone in transformation... so even if someone transforms to avoid a melee attack, the attacker can quickly charge a beam or ball and fling it towards him?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea it should be added, finding a good hiding spot is a rather annoying thing about this game.

It should be about, should i transform at the cost of higher ki cost usage, but become stronger and faster (like strategy). So invincibility during transform gets rid of the annoying factor in between.

Balance? First 5 or 6 seconds your not invincible, then you become invincible for the rest of the transformation.

Best answers
lol it is kinda stupid that they:
- cannot hit ya with melee
- can kill ya with beams

while transing, thats prolly a bug or something or a never thoughtover problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The transformation system is going to be changed.

- The first time you transform into a new form, it will make you invulnerable, but you cannot stop the transformation.
- After that, every time you want to transform into that form, you can cancel it at any time, but you will be vulnerable.

Best answers
well that doesn't help it, actually... i mean, now you can transform without dying once but if you get killed then, you are vulnerable? or is it reset after you die (if not, do that :p)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its better than everytime you try to hit some guy, they hit the ascend button become invunerable then hit decend and hit you. =/ its spamable and can be abused thats why it's being changed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the idea behind transforming is that your leaving your self completely open to attack so that you can become more powerful

you cant make it simple to get twice as powerful as your opponent, there has to be some danger to it

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard this one a lot. What happens when I see a beam coming, untransform then transform. Even having to wait a few seconds for invincibility won't work.

Next time, hide when you transform. Nice idea but difficult to impliment.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming is a priviledge. Want to trans? Don't do it in front of everyone and expect people to just stand around and say, "Oh God! What power!" Find a corner or a place where there aren't any or very few people around, and hope for the best. If someone tries to attack, untrans, fight or run.

You get the invincibility to see how pretty the trans is. That's it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well its better than everytime you try to hit some guy, they hit the ascend button become invunerable then hit decend and hit you. =/ its spamable and can be abused thats why it's being changed.
Balance? First 5 or 6 seconds of the transformation your not invincible, then you become invincible for the rest of the transformation.
This will keep people from spamming it right when they are about to get hit by an enemy.

Transforming is a priviledge. Want to trans? Don't do it in front of everyone and expect people to just stand around and say, "Oh God! What power!" Find a corner or a place where there aren't any or very few people around, and hope for the best. If someone tries to attack, untrans, fight or run.

You get the invincibility to see how pretty the trans is. That's it.
Yea, thats an annoying part about this game, trying to find the best hiding spot... Your goal of transforming was earned when you fought enough enemies.

Also, what if the fight is 1 vs 1, you will never be able to find a good hiding spot because the enemy is always going to be shooting at you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tony I agree with that time idea.

But instead of 5 seconds its enough to be 2 or 3 seconds. BUT you are not just volnurable to beams you can be punched out of the transformation with a melee attack.

To even it out a bit. I think you should be able to start transforming as soon as you respown. While still wearing the halo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that, if you want to transform THAT badly, and it's THAT hard to transform without getting trans-fragged, you should just fight more until you can do a perfect trans.

Problem solved.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, what if the fight is 1 vs 1, you will never be able to find a good hiding spot because the enemy is always going to be shooting at you.
Transforming isn't even allowed during matches.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that, if you want to transform THAT badly, and it's THAT hard to transform without getting trans-fragged, you should just fight more until you can do a perfect trans.

Problem solved.
But then ya don't get to actually transform. You just *poof* into SSJ or whatever. That, to me, is no fun.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how know's maybe perfect trans will be fast verry fast let's say Goku 1 750 000 PT at 2 500 000 (this will defenetly remove that Invurnelability)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom