imagine dbz on PS3!!!!!

Best answers
:idea: THAT WOULD B THE SHIZZNIT IMAGINE DBZ LEGENDS WITH THE GRAPHIC OF PS3 IT LIKE UR PLAYING AND WATCHING THE SERIES :idea:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i never played legends, but i heard it was good.

ps3 power! go dbz!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that'd be cool... the point is?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
i never played legends, but i heard it was good.

ps3 power! go dbz!
You've never played Legends?... o_o Not much people have, but it is awesome.

::eek:ntopic::

I'm not as much of the DBZ fan I used to be, but I guess that would be pretty freakin' sweet.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd much rather they make a good dbz game on the pc. Nothing beats the keyboard + mouse.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.....were caps really necessary?

And I think current generation consoles can make DBZ look like the show already, any better and it would look realistic, which is not like the show.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd prefer them make a GOOD dbz game, i don't care about the graphics, i can about the fighting, if they made a dbz boudokai game with SSBM fighting then i'd like it.

Best answers
yea i know what u mean... and the dbz fan base is deminishing day by day... and they need to keep it true to the show so they wont be upping the graphics to much.. which will throw off sum people... yea... yea... still be awsome though... im still true to dbz... kinda

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I not concerned about DBZ's fan amount, but the stereotype of its targeted age. It's being seens a kiddie television show and the younger (11 and below) ages have a bigger, or more obvious, fan base, which really annoys me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG DBZ ON THE PLZ STATION WILL R0X0RZ J00 BOX0RZ!! OMG I R GOING TO BUY IT WHEN IT COMES OUT LOL! THATS FUNNY! lol!!!! LOL! LoOOOoolllll!!!! ITS GONNA LUK LKE IF IT WAS REAL! OMG AWSOME i AM GOING TO BUY IT IF THERES ONE RELEASED!!! LOL!

EDiT: OFF-TOPPPIC!! lOl!!!

I INSTALLED A FIREFOX PLUGZINAT0RZ AND IT MAKES IT ALL CAPITOALS WITH SOME WORDS REPLAC3D!! HOW DO I REM0VE IT LOOOOoooLL!??!!!?1/1/1/1/11/1/EXCLAMATION MARK.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could just imagine watching Bulma or #18 running.... and watching them run.... up and down..... up and down.... up and down.... up and down....*drools*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno about that :p, but if they were secret characters in a Dead or a live game, then maybe...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I could just imagine watching Bulma or #18 running.... and watching them run.... up and down..... up and down.... up and down.... up and down....*drools*
your a sick one, Mr. Grinch.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one can resist watching Bulba and 18 kissing...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine if Funimation stopped making games with Atari, yeah... imagine that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god. They're gonna beat this horse till it's nothing but bone aren't they.

KyoKusanagi

K
A DBZ game in the style of Naruto (Narutimatte Hero for PS2) would be pretty cool since the system seems good for that style of game.

Dare I say the new DBZ releases aren't a shadow on Super Butoden or Hyper Dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom