imagine dbz on PS3!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is almost a gurantee that they wil lrelease a db game for ps3 , after all atari extened the liscence to make any dragoball related title till 2009

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eventually they'll reach a graphical plateau in which the graphics look perfectly like the show, and the remaining machine power can go into eye candy, destructable terrain and multiple entities.

If Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (theoretical) was on the PS3, except now levels were the size of the entire planet, and you could fight all around Earth on one map 1 map per planet) with destructable mountains and thousands of people in West City fleeing for their lives as a stray ki blast knocks down a building...i'd buy it.

Or a DBZ MMORPG, rubbish graphics but the entire universe is your playground. That could be one for the PC.

Best answers
I could just imagine watching Bulma or #18 running.... and watching them run.... up and down..... up and down.... up and down.... up and down....*drools

dude... they are anitmated... now i have gotten a bone or two for seeing animated stuff but... how bout real life girls? jumping? up? and ?down. yea... yea... i know what u mean about the fan sterotype... when most of the kids that liked the show were 13 or up.. sum 10 and younger but not for the most part

it would be awsome to have all that extra **** from the ps3's power... just think... actually being able to go into buildings and then have people interact with u... like if u blow the building up from the inside out everyone out side starts running and they call the police and u have to destroy them with extreme power..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps2 can make decent cel-shaded graphics as is budokai 2 and 3,m but with the xtra processing power of the ps3 it would likely be possible to do completely away with those crappy blank textures they have now and have the full model properly modelled so the shadows and hard lines would be generated solely by the celshading, and not half and half.
i cant even imagine what fully modelled/simulated clothing would look like cel-shaded though, i havent seen it done anywhere to date, it may even wind up looking like crap ^^
however, one problem with having a system capable of such graphics. is that you have to hire people with that level of skill. I wouldnt expect anything "amazing" from the people who made the last few 3d dbz games. the graphics were good, but they werent like lets say. soul calibur 2. (i tried to pick a game from within the same time period)

** whoah that jumbled altogether, i swear it didnt look that sloppy in the typing screen

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAAAAAAAH WE COULD PLAY AS GOKU AND BLAST BAD THINGS LIKE THE BAD SAIYANS, AND WE COULD BECOME SUPER SAIYAN AND IT'D LOOK KEWL!11111!!1

Best answers
giggity giggity giga tee.... is not the word for it... so yea get over it....

bak to the thread...

i think itll prolly be really fast paced...

(sry for short post gotta go)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ok imagine if Bulma or 18 were real.........mmmmmmmmmmmm..... I've give them my kamehameha... giggity giggity OH!
Ok...there is no need for spam like this. And for that you get a warning. :warning:

Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Dare I say the new DBZ releases aren't a shadow on Super Butoden or Hyper Dimension.
Dare it, Kyo, dare it.

The old games had CLASS... They DIDN'T have two dozen games behind them, though. It'd be nice to see Butoden 3 pace, butoden 2 features, and HD graphics and mechanics rolled up into 1 game.

Screw Budokai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom