I'm sick :(

Best answers
I'm sick and have missed 3 days of school :( my temperature has veried from 99(current tempurature) to 103. I have been in bed all the time :( wake up at 3 at night and not go back to sleep till 8. Wish me to in getting better soon :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rebirah said:
I'm sick and have missed 3 days of school :( my temperature has veried from 99(current tempurature) to 103. I have been in bed all the time :( wake up at 3 at night and not go back to sleep till 8. Wish me to in getting better soon :)
Talk about looking for some attention... err (no offense) hope you feel better :p

Best answers
im sorry little rebirah is not going to make it for tomarrows thanksgiving feast...(realizes rebirah is here)...I mean he will be fine...yes uh umm....he he he :) ;D

Best answers
Once i never got out of bed for a whole week. But that was when I hurt my leg severly. Hope you get better soon:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A week? Pish posh!

I hate being hospitalized. You can't even roll onto your side to sleep.

Get better whoeveryouare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd trade sleep with school ANY day. So what if you're a little dizzy and flemmey and sore and hot and maybe diarhetic... it's the price you pay!!!! :]

Best answers
lol well i was in bed for like 12 weeks because i had like ostiomilitious ...(back infection...) that sucked alot...ALOT!

Best answers
yatta yatta...im sick too but i dont go saying i am...that is just SCREAMING for attention..are you a hypochondriact?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Aww leave him alone, he's sick after all.

I'm not feeling a hundred percent myself but with the tests and stuff at the moment I cant stay off, i got two days and have been back since. Eeee, my throat hurts. O_O

Best answers
Buce : lol well i was in bed for like 12 weeks because i had like ostiomilitious ...(back infection...) that sucked alot...ALOT!

Ostiomilitious!!! O_O , that things name just sounds plain damn nasty.

Best answers
Get a pennicllin shot in yer arse. Works for me :p . Good luck man....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom