I'm just gonna' have to accept it...

Best answers
I'm never going to outgrow dbz. I got interested in it like 2-3 years ago- lost interest, got back into it, etc... new esf comes out and i'm right back interested again. I'm gonna be 100 and still be like- "I don't care, I like the way SSJ4 looks." And some other old dbz nerd will be like- "It sucks!!" Just weird- anyone else the same way?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*coughs* Um, yeah actually.. :D

No matter what I do, no matter how far I come, no matter how much anime I watch..

I'll still love seeing Goku going SSJ for the first time. Or watching Gohan take his anger out on Cell. Or Vegeta committing suicide. God damnit, I love the show and though my horizens may be broadened to the nth degree, I don't think that love will ever truly end.

You're not alone, my friend, you're not alone. :)

Best answers
Engar said:
*coughs* Um, yeah actually.. :D

No matter what I do, no matter how far I come, no matter how much anime I watch..

I'll still love seeing Goku going SSJ for the first time. Or watching Gohan take his anger out on Cell. Or Vegeta committing suicide. God damnit, I love the show and though my horizens may be broadened to the nth degree, I don't think that love will ever truly end.

You're not alone, my friend, you're not alone. :)
Amen to that :]

Best answers
I think i could watch Goku's monologue's to Frieza until i knew them by heart. And i'll never tire of seeing Gohan go ssj2 for the first time, after Cell crushes #16's head, that was one of the best moments of the whole series. And Piccolo's fight with #17 after he fuses with Kami, especially the look on #17's face after he sees the ki balls all around him..... Yeah...i'm a lifer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll always love DBZ, it was great then, it's great now. Nothing has changed.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always see people saying how much they think DBZ sucks... and then you play a mod like this reminds you of why you liked Dragonball in the first place.

I think it's safe to assume that 90% of these forums like Dragonball as much as you do.

ZaZ

Best answers
If it wasn't for dbz I would never had got into anime so, I still like it

Best answers
I actually never liked the show, although the game is fun and that's what counts I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom