I'm in need of a logo for my band.

Best answers
Alright, I noticed that this section of the forum isn't very active lately, which is a shame since there are (I think) a lot of gifted artists here. Nevertheless, I thought I'd ask someone to do me a little favor.

My heavy metal band "Infernal Form" just launched, and we're in the process of recording a demo. What I need now is some kind of trademark logo to use. Since I suck at Photoshop, I'm trying to find someone to do it. Is anyone interested?

If so, feel free to use your full imagination, since all I really invisioned for the logo to look like was a demon head engulfed in flames. Just, you know, keep the name of the band in mind and make the logo 'correspondable' to it. Thanks in advance.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i am a photoshop user bigginer i hope you like this

Best answers
That's great, man! Only thing that bothers me is the text. Is it possible for you to give me a copy of it without the text on? If you saved the .psd, of course. If not, just link me to that render you used, and I'll see if I (or someone else) can re-create that background you did.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's great, man! Only thing that bothers me is the text. Is it possible for you to give me a copy of it without the text on? If you saved the .psd, of course. If not, just link me to that render you used, and I'll see if I (or someone else) can re-create that background you did.
glad you like the back ground
here is a psd its a filefront link
coz rapidhsre sucks at the moment
http://files.filefront.com/infernopsd/;11587755;/fileinfo.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do hope you made the demon head yourself or you might run into some.. kinks.. later on. As well as the background, really.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do hope you made the demon head yourself or you might run into some.. kinks.. later on. As well as the background, really.
the fire background i did myself in photoshop

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but did you make the demon yourself? Because if not, then you are, or the person with the website, is liable to being sued.
only if they sell stuff with that slogan i could do the demon head but it would be to dark and evil to use as a render

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's actually right to incorporate an image into a band logo that you didn't create or ask permission to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're recording a demo. I take it that demo is going to get sent or showed to record labels and whatnot.

They need their own logo. Not something off the internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kind of a metal band are you, because if you have noticed different types of metal usually call for different types of logos and stuff. If might be easier for you do draw something out and then scan it it, rather then doing it in photoshop

Something like those 2 logos were most likely drawn out first and then added colors and **** afterwards. All you need is to draw an outline in the style you want and you should be all set.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here you go. Now all you need is someone to make the flames good. I was too lazy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a comp for all you lot the make a demon head

Best answers
Well basically, this is just a kind of logo that we'll use on our MySpace page and similar places. If I'm in need of an album/demo cover, and I decide to search for help here, I'll make a new thread about it, or if this one doesn't die, I might post the request here too. But right now, I'm not in need of it yet, thanks for asking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom