Im going under the knife...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... my... God... do you see what you've all done? Do you see it? Our forum has somehow confused the surgeons into actually removing his testicles. This is a sad day indeed....

Best answers
lmao thats halirous how no matter what the post is by the last page it becomes something completely different and it winds up 2 people arguing then stryker closes it...lol...stryker the voice of reason

btw...ditto

i hate how now that we live in more modern times that common phrases become pointless like going under the knife when they don't even use knifes anymore they use lasers and scalpels and ****...and like that guy has jet! no one says thats

hizah!

Best answers
hey man I dont know you at all but best of luck hope everything comes out ok... And whatever you do don't eat the hospital food, It poisns you and makes you go bak to get more surgery so they get more money... The *******s...

Best answers
Heh i never did like hospital food or air plane food they all taste like !@#$. Makes me wanna puke.

How long has he beeen in hospital anyways?

Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Heh i never did like hospital food or air plane food they all taste like !@#$. Makes me wanna puke.

How long has he beeen in hospital anyways?
... Air plane food pwnz all f00d they give u a cookie at the end mmmmmi still remember it from 2 years ago MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM brb while i make some fake ass cookies

Best answers
Originally posted by CoRrUpTiOn
... Air plane food pwnz all f00d they give u a cookie at the end mmmmmi still remember it from 2 years ago MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM brb while i make some fake ass cookies
Well your lucky to like all those grose stuff because i get sick from the $#!%.

Best answers
hahahaha, planes in new zealand dont even serve food anymore o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
hahahaha, planes in new zealand dont even serve food anymore o_o
Hahaha you serious they must be the best planes in the world. Cause all of that poison plane food that other countrys have just make you sick for ages.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did metro go anyway? i hope the surgury went well, and not just for the mods sake:\

Best answers
Originally posted by Metro-Tek
:fight: :fight: :cry: :cry: :no: :no:
is this a good sign or a bad sign? ohh sh!t, maybe they really DID de-nut him O_O

also, when the planes in NZ stopped serving food there were riots. LOL :D

Best answers
dont say bad stuff it might come true.
i hope he comes out with all his baggage
unless they really did de nut him then he couldnt come online cos of his non balls

im bored so i just posted?!?!?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol does metro tek have 1 nut now.Thats disgusting:p That nurse must have made the doctor miss his lungs and head for his nutts.:p

Best answers
Jeez you people. Lay off the denutting stuff. Its grotty. I mean metro haveing 1 ball. Everyone who has posted in this thread has made me sick. I never knew there were so many dirty people in the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Jeez you people. Lay off the denutting stuff. Its grotty. I mean metro haveing 1 ball. Everyone who has posted in this thread has made me sick. I never knew there were so many dirty people in the world.
after i whipe my ass with tissue i smell it and put it up my nose. Smells like chicken :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
after i whipe my ass with tissue i smell it and put it up my nose. Smells like chicken :p
Oh man your the worst! Imagine the colour of the keys on your key bored. Imagine what they smell like. Problly like plane food. I like the real spider man at least we dont have to hear stuff off him like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom