I'm getting sick of Bleach's slowness!

Best answers
The new episode that aired yestrday was so dull! The episodes before that were fine, but the first half of the episode was ****....just a stupid dragonball ripoff of a fight which could have been cut down to 2 minutes. The second half was better, and the 10 second clip of Ichigo and Rukia was the best part of the episode, plus the Bankai was awesome, but the dragon-ball estique of the first half(and that horrable animation) pissed me off.

Discuss.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't EVER compare bleach to DBZ...seriously...
Dbz episode:
*draw blurred fists and feet hitting other guy with blurred fists/feet*
*loop for 10 mins*
*draw guy screaming*
*Loop for other 14 mins*

Dont cry about bleach's "Slowness" when DBZ was just looped footage over and over with screaming

Best answers
Don't EVER compare bleach to DBZ...seriously...
Dbz episode:
*draw blurred fists and feet hitting other guy with blurred fists/feet*
*loop for 10 mins*
*draw guy screaming*
*Loop for other 14 mins*

Dont cry about bleach's "Slowness" when DBZ was just looped footage over and over with screaming
amen.

what ur sayin doenst make sense at all. imo bleach is one of the best anime's out there just cuz its so origional.

not standing up cuz i love the show so much but imo u shouldnt watch any more bleach or have more patience.
each fight needs an story wich makes the fight more spectaculer or give more feeling to it. just a fight and a kill could be cool but not all the time.

final cut, imo you are wrong mate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new episode that aired yestrday was so dull! The episodes before that were fine, but the first half of the episode was ****....just a stupid dragonball ripoff of a fight which could have been cut down to 2 minutes. The second half was better, and the 10 second clip of Ichigo and Rukia was the best part of the episode, plus the Bankai was awesome, but the dragon-ball estique of the first half(and that horrable animation) pissed me off.

Discuss.
Nothing in the latest episode was anything like DBZ. Bleach 118 was probably one of the best episodes of Bleach I've seen, the fighting scenes were spectacular, I enjoyed every minute of the episode, the fights were long and contained a significant amount of depth, while DBZ has the most similar fights over and over, with the same plot and/or idea.

Best answers
Nothing in the latest episode was anything like DBZ. Bleach 118 was probably one of the best episodes of Bleach I've seen, the fighting scenes were spectacular, I enjoyed every minute of the episode, the fights were long and contained a significant amount of depth, while DBZ has the most similar fights over and over, with the same plot and/or idea.
Agreed. They are giving what the fans want, a nicely animated version of the manga. if you had read this part in the manga it was very dull and it didn't seem to capture the moment like this episode did.

You must not be an Ikkaku fan, cause his whole fight scene rocked. Both parts of Ikkaku's fight were executed very well, and the music complemented the action just right. IMO, the dullest part was the 10 seconds of Rukia/Ichigo.

Also, you gotta remember that if they don't add a little filler to some episodes, they will catch up with the manga too fast and you'll have to deal with another 30+ filler episodes. Good example is season 2 of Naruto. A lot of the stuff they're showing was never in the manga.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree. Bleach is nice because its not just action. Action and only action gets boring. If Bleach wants to take the time to work up some sort of story, I will not disagree with them. For a fact, I do enjoy having a story. If there is no story there is no reason as to why they are fighting.

Best answers
Hey guys, I'm not referring to the show as a whole, but I found it hugely apparent in this episode that they were trying to slow it down, with a boring fiught scene for the first 10 minutes. The second half, where something happened was awesome, as Bleach usually is, but I feel the developers screwed up that first 10 minutes.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
In the first 10 minutes as you say, the characters had to say a few stuff, those stuff's are needed for the next episodes.

The fight of ikaku surprised me even more then in the manga.

I think ( and i'm sure ) that bleach has much more to show. Great animations, and even greater story coming...

Bleach is not only fight and kill. It has humor, and still a lot of talk in the midle of the fights..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I thought it was one of the best eps yet, although I could do with a 1 hour special again..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The best episode yet..

Could be around 54 - 60 .. imo

Best answers
In the manga, it wasn't easy understand what it was that Ikkaku's Bankai did.... just pictures... but the anime depicts it splendidly...

One of the best episodes imo

Best answers
They're putting in extra stuff plus that annoying description of what Shinigami's are every episode because they are fast eating up manga chapters and they are trying to find a way to slow it down. Every episode is on average 3 chapters I say (one ep ate up 4 chapters while another only used 2). This episode alone went through 3 chapters (202-205), and the manga is only up to Chp 265 (266 should be released soon). It can be annoying, but I understand why they are doing it. Btw, 119 will be aired 2 weeks from now.

Best answers
Truthfully, im getting sick of many people complaining about how the certain anime is messed up.
I'm hanging out in one Naruto based forum and you cant imagine how many "I hate you Kishimoto!" Threads pop up every week when new episode/chapter comes up.

Simple answer usually posted in every one of those threads is:
Stop watching the anime if you dont like it.
(Not even one has stopped and they come back every week and complain some more)

I actually liked the episode, almost every part of it was Canon (Manga material) and hardly anything was put there just to slow down the episode.

Best answers
Not saying I don't like Bleach, I said I understand when they use filler material (not necessarily this episode, but last was a good example) to stretch it out a little. I agree about people complaining, especially when they add a little from the filler episodes. Like it really ruined the series, come on.

I absolutely loved this episode, as I have been waiting a long time to see this part of the manga animated and I was not disappointed :)

Best answers
[ESF]nighthawk;843401 said:
They're putting in extra stuff plus that annoying description of what Shinigami's are every episode because they are fast eating up manga chapters and they are trying to find a way to slow it down. Every episode is on average 3 chapters I say (one ep ate up 4 chapters while another only used 2). This episode alone went through 3 chapters (202-205), and the manga is only up to Chp 265 (266 should be released soon). It can be annoying, but I understand why they are doing it. Btw, 119 will be aired 2 weeks from now.
Why 2 weeks from now?

Best answers
There is no why... The anime drawers could be off schelude, they are keeping a vacation for one week or they are planning to release a double episode.
There has been these kinds of breaks before...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Discuss.
Well if you don't like it why are you watching it? Most anime makers make crappy episodes, but then the next episode could be really well made. They probably just rushed to release an episode for this week, so that the public wouldn't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom