I'm a newbie,HOW CAN I TRANSFORM ME?

Best answers
High,

please tell me, how can i tranform me?

P.S: I'm a german!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hammerX - u just got yourself a warning, not only is what u said spam , and totally offtopic, that type of language is not allowed here :\

Helge, to transform u first need a high powerlvl, this powerlvl is different for each character, u can read that in the character select screen, also u can read your powerlvl in the blue bar. You can also see in the top bar if ur able to transform (next to the box where you can see what attack you use) if that one is full you are able to transform. If all the requirements are met, just press Z by deflaut and you transform

good luck

grtz Naz

Best answers
Whatever,I hate u naz,im not even german im american I Wouldnt know that laguage if dint get taught it on the freakin internet,Anyway Weres my welcome at son, I dont get a welcome warning, what a cruel beginning,on other fourms i get a welcome warning or i end up banned for getting smart with THe moderators owell.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hammer.. even i got a warning in the beginning.. :| but later on i realized how i should act on these forum... just do normal. and dont do stupid things that you can get banned or warnings for.

Best answers
im sorry for being mean i dont got time to turn this into a flame match maybe later,Anyway me stop posting on this thread.

(already Banned from the irc esf chat)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
they deleted all the bans, so you can get in #esf room again

Best answers
wow its amazing, the guy asks how to transform and suddenly this happens

Users who are viewing this thread