Ignoring the Foolish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I guess in Sonic's and other's cases the answer to my first question would be "yes." :(

I hardly ever talk in a game. In fact I have no idea why anyone would unless you are:

1.) with friends
2.) arguing about cheating, HOW'ing, trans-killing, blah blah blah
3.) simply talking sh*t about some other player, his mother, his sister, etc.
4.) saying "gf", "gg", or "lol" because you're spirit bomb killed 5 people at once.

You guys have to just learn to sit back and laugh when you get to hear an 11 year-old boy from Arkansas who just downloaded the game yesterday start calling you a **** sucking ****** because he's so mad that you ripped him one in this computer game.

I don't like people who go around spewing racist comments, and/or whining about how you beat them in such and such a way, but what can you do? Do you really think that your calling them a hateful biggot asswipe is going to show them the error of their ways? Do you really think that attempting to explain to them the validity of your victory will shut them up?

What you *can* do is pummel them. Just pummel them into the dirt, and the only thing that should come out of your mouth is various abbreviations for laughter, to show him how pathetic he is and how useless his insults are when everything comes down to it. There's nothing that keeps an idiot spewing offensive banter like arguing with him. The stuff that fueled guys like "Devil" are the people who would come in after the server crashed and told him he was an immature ****stick. *He* knew how not to take the internet seriously (although I guess too much so.) Just ignore, it really isn't that hard.

Hell if the option does come out, I'd never ignore anyone, just so I could know who I want to kill the most.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri, I think you've misunderstood.

We all know you can tolerate people who spout off things such as racist nonsense, bigotry or plain **** talking..
That's what we've BEEN doing. My intention with this thread was merely to see if an 'Ignore feature' was desired by people who play.

It has nothing to do with whether you -should- or -can- tolerate people's stupidity.. It's just if you want a Mute feature. :/
Those people who say things like 'OMFG l337 HAXOR ***** ASS MOFO' are indeed funny, and should be laughed at.

It's the people who don't STOP saying it, people who spam servers, and people who say racist things that call for this feature to be implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom