Ignore Me Don't Close Me

Best answers
Hi there
Its one those thats been posted a milliion times or more.

Have double dragons. Good side Shenron and the Bad side Parunga.
Dragon Balls need reskin because isn't orange on the out side and yellow in side.

If can Gotenks in then what Gogeta or Vegeto they are fusion characters and not fusion.

Starting Power Level: 1.450.000

Max Health: 210

Max Speed: 432

Attacks:
Melee: Knocks opponents back and deals damage. Also can be throwen and use advance melee.
Ki Blast/Blob: Small balls of energy that can be fired at a high rate of fire. Very weak, when fire the same spot make Ki Blob
Generic KI Beam/Ball: Small, weak beam/Ball attack that has a very fast charge and very good speed.
BigBangKameHameHa: The power of Big Bang and the beam of the KameHameHa.
Dragon Fist: An orange Dragon appears from his hand and attacks
After Image: Creates illusions of his self. Makes 3 copies
Soloar Flare: No charge, one time use per life non-beam attack. Blinds opponents in range.
Sensu Beans - Primary fire refills your life and ki bars, secondary tosses a teammate a bean.

Tranformation

Transformation Power Level: 2.900.000

Perfect Transformation Power Level: 3.800.000

Max Health: 420

Max Speed: 864

Attacks:
The Same

Instant Transmission
I know it isn't going to happen but i try can't i?

I worked it out
How to use it
press Melee + Teleport + Control Pad (Directions)

Time
How long you want
Maybe have 2 to 3 minutes

Place
If not some inside the map
Then it could be a map with blank inside it

Range
If not inside the map dosen't then
But if inside then teleport far enough for your opponets not to see you.

Abilitys
Teleports nearby team mates to a safe place
If they charging an attack then they will be teleported with the attack
Multiple Like 1 + G + A+ D + S + W all at once
Also that is Instant part of it
Now could be a charging part to it as well
Also have targeting spite as well well
Also if transforming can teleported

This could be in ESF Beta 1.4,5,6,7,8,9 so i'm saying drop everything make it just try to make in future versions.

Thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Goku does get the abiliti to teleport whilt charging a beam in SSJ form i gues that is ment to be instant transmition so that is coverd

Gotenks probably wont get in nor will Gogeta or Vegitto (but im not shure about that)

afterimage is in already just use teleport

IceSilver said:
Soloar Flare: No charge, one time use per life non-beam attack. Blinds opponents in range.
whaaaaat
you can use it aney time you want as long as you have more that 2/3 of your ki left

Parunga? you mean Pulunga the nameck dragon he isnt evil
and why would you want 2 sets of dragonballs its better whit just 7 balls so the teams fight for them but it neads to be compleated first since it is still experimental :)

:laff: HAVE A NICE DAY :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know it's been posted a million times before then why bother stating any of it? This is just a collaboration of old, rejected ideas. Read the sticky for answers to Fusion and Instant Transmission (you have a seperate thread for IT anyway)

As for the dragonballs, not only is the centre colour almost unnoticable in the series, but it would be impossible to see it in ESF where the balls are tiny orange blobs on the screen. I like the way you say 'Dragon Balls need reskin' as if it were an essential/important/noticable thing. Porunga was never Evil, Shenron was never Good, they both grant wishes of both alignments and haven't got one of their own.

The only suggestion I could link to this would be to have three dragonball entities, one for Kami's Dragonballs (Shenron, 1 wish, small size) one for Guru's (Porunga, 3 wishes, large size) and one for Dende's (Shenron, 2 wishes, medium size). And the map maker chooses which dragonballs to include in a map, i.e Namek Balls for a Namek Map to make it closer to the show etc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posting a Topic
If you want you topic seen and read by ESF staff concider the following before posting

Good Punctuation
I don't feel like reading through 4 pages of fully lower case/upper case text. Sentences start with a capital, and end with a .,? or if you really have to ! You can use paragraphs for different topics.

Thread Name
Put a decent name on your thread, so we can see what it's about. I'll stop reading threads like: 'My l33t suggestions', 'Some stuff i came up with last night', 'esf-team read this!', etc.
umm yeah most of those were already suggested

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I like is the same as Ravendust. Rejected ideas were rejected for a reason, not so that you can combine them all into a new thread and hope for the best.

Best answers
Thats why I named This Ingore Me. Duh and the Double Dragon is new but just nobody likes it thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want people to ignore your threads why are you making them? Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Why are you wasting everybody's time reading your ideas that are recycled from rejected threads, when you yourself want us to ignore them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to make a thread at all, name it accurately, and simply say what you mean to say. Before all of that, read the stickies. Fusion characters and instant transmission have been suggested a billion times, and we'll only know if they'll get into the game in the future.

Best answers
Ha you don't see the irony in this. Duh i know. Also its not fusion its a fusion character its completely different. The third line if you read its a new idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it's a completley redundant idea as Shenron was never a good dragon and Porunga was never a bad dragon, the only change this would make to ESF is that the team would have to model a whole brand new dragon. Pointless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a forum, not a place for you to try out your jokes.

As Ravendust said its a redundant useless idea that involves unneccessary work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom