If you were to find a Death Note...

What would you do with it?

• Use it whenever you like (kill who you please)!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Use it once and then stop (out of fear,shock)!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Destroy it as soon as you find out what it is!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Best answers
first off its not real second even if you think you would make the world better by killing a group of people that makes you a.) racist b.) retarded and c.) a punk @$$ because you just are

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
first off its not real second even if you think you would make the world better by killing a group of people that makes you a.) racist b.) retarded and c.) a punk @$$ because you just are
I know it's not real. We're contemplating on what we'd do with it if it was real, and in our hands. Obviously.

Yeah, I do think that I can make the world better by killing a group of people. But not an ethnic group. Not a religious group. The groups I'm aiming for are violent people, criminals, psychopaths, and all other threats to a healthy society. And trust me, from how you're acting I can tell you'd be one of the first ones on my list. I'd probably put you under 'over-bloated army men who kill on command without remorse or thinking twice'. So does that make me a racist? Please tell me it does.

@Cosaga: Yeah, I'm aware that many people would disagree with the way things are going. Hell, I'd probably make a lot of mistakes in choosing which people to execute and which to let live. After all, I'm not omniscient. Actually now that you think about it, omniscience combined with a Death Note would allow me to really make the World an ideal place.

But that's beside the point. If I truly had the Death Note, I'd make the world into what I think is a world that people, good people deserve to live in. But I couldn't do it without sacrifice. I'm pretty sure that someone would come along, maybe a group of people, who could do the same without violence. But I'm not those people, I'm me. And I'd do my best to make the world a better place, in the method I already stated. I truly think that's the best I could do. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would do EXACTLY what Light did. Except the dying part.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe instead of the Death Note, it should be the Jail Note.

Whoever's name you write in the book is automatically incarcerated.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
A group of people is not a race. Murderers, bullies, criminals, are not a race. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Indians, Asians, etc, those are races.

You can have a group of murderers all be black, and kill them for murdering people. That's not them being racist, that's them being a hypocrite (in my eyes). So before you go around flaming people, perhaps you yourself should take it easy, as you seem to be a hypocrite as well with your description of people. You're the only one insulting anyone, yet you're calling them a "punk ass" simply because "they just are."

And I highly doubt anyone who can coherently string together a series of sentences to form intelligent paragraphs that are meaningful and further the discussion of the thread is considered retarded. So far the only person I see bringing nothing of worth to this thread is you.

No one provoked you in anyway, so why being insulting people on this board?

@Djamiza: At least you have good intentions :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QUESTION!!!!

Do we get the Shinigami eyes?

To be honest? I'd keep it just in case. I'd have a similar goal as Light, but I wouldn't want to create a new world order, just fix things with my own hands every now and then.

I wouldn't kill a certain group of people, I wouldn't kill some guy for being an ass, I wouldn't kill a criminal on the run (unless they were a serial killer/rapist), and I certainly would not kill political figures recklessly. But I'm pretty sure that when an elusive high-class criminal can not be caught, I could look to the Death Note.

It's natural for people to THINK the idea of killing someone/wishing someone was dead, and with the Death Note, those feelings can become reality if you're having a really bad day. That kind of power probably does not belong to me and I may not be able to completely handle it, but the idea of having the decision of whether a person lives and dies is not something I could completely walk away from.

I sincerely believe that if someone were to just not exist anymore, the world, or part of it, would be better.

I want to personally thank you for ruining death note for me.

Absolutely full on thanks.
I feel your pain Kain =(. That's the second bigass spoiler I've seen here regarding Death Note. And before anyone says it, that "you knew he was gonna die anyway" bull**** doesn't work.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel your pain Kain =(. That's the second bigass spoiler I've seen here regarding Death Note. And before anyone says it, that "you knew he was gonna die anyway" bull**** doesn't work.
Yeah, it really doesnt. The plot was full of twists and turns and I had no idea how it was going to end.

But now I do.

ALLLLLLLL thanks to Barney.

edit: On topic.

Yeah, I'd definitely use it. Oh yeah, I'd use it to the point where I'd go psychologically insane for using it. I'd use it at first killing a bunch of people, laughing about it, then i'd probably realize the fact that I just completely took another humans life, and i'd probably go mad.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest? I'd keep it just in case. I'd have a similar goal as Light, but I wouldn't want to create a new world order, just fix things with my own hands every now and then.
That's exactly how Light felt when he first started out, but eventually he transformed into some sort of a demented, troubled, insane mad man who let the Death Note control himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the spoil, I figured people who had already saw it/read it would come, and I wasn't thinking.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm never going to even watch death note, and even I'm a tad upset you ruined it for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize to any of the people that I have might spoiled.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it really doesnt. The plot was full of twists and turns and I had no idea how it was going to end.

But now I do.

ALLLLLLLL thanks to Barney.

edit: On topic.

Yeah, I'd definitely use it. Oh yeah, I'd use it to the point where I'd go psychologically insane for using it. I'd use it at first killing a bunch of people, laughing about it, then i'd probably realize the fact that I just completely took another humans life, and i'd probably go mad.
Because I love you, Kain, you'll have to highlight this to see it! The series should've just plain ended when L died

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's pretty obvious that no one has the right to take other peoples' life!

QUESTION!!!!
Do we get the Shinigami eyes?
Yes.(assuming you are willing to pay to the shinigami half of your life spam for them)

Best answers
I bet Punishing is fed propaganda by some racist.
No, that's what actually happens when you go on the street and some idiot spits on you without even knowing you. And if you say anything to him he either takes the knife out or calls his thug friends. This is not propaganda this is what actually happens on our streets.

Don't comment on things you have no ideea about, if you'd live here you'd agree 100% with me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's what actually happens when you go on the street and some idiot spits on you without even knowing you. And if you say anything to him he either takes the knife out or calls his thug friends. This is not propaganda this is what actually happens on our streets.

Don't comment on things you have no ideea about, if you'd live here you'd agree 100% with me.
So, instead of taking action against that person or getting angry at that person, you feel it necessary to kill all gypsies. NYC is made up of people from pretty much every race and background imaginable. If I did what you're doing, I'd end up wanting to wipe out pretty much everyone in the world based on crazy overgeneralizations that don't and shouldn't apply to entire peoples.

It's sad to know that people actually agree with Hitler on this topic.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10charsffs
Hitler didn't try to kill all the Jews in the world; just in his perceived territory.

I honestly can't believe you'd try to validate Punishing's post by saying, "Oh, it's alright because he just wants to massacre the gypsies in his country. That's all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom