If you were to find a Death Note...

What would you do with it?

• Use it whenever you like (kill who you please)!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Use it once and then stop (out of fear,shock)!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Destroy it as soon as you find out what it is!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are many people that at some point in time I wished they would just drop dead. However, It is never that serious enough of a case for me to truly kill another person. I think that I would probably burn the book to diminish any type of hesitation that I might have.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is ****ed up.

No one should be wishing death upon anyone.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't advocate the death penalty, so no, not even for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At that whole gypsie genocide thing:
Hitler made most German's think that Jews are thiefs and murderers and rapists and ****.
I bet Punishing is fed propaganda by some racist.

On-topic: There are no people that I really want to kill. I'd keep it somewhere in case some maniac threatens the world
(or plans a genocide).

Edit: Oh and I agree with Sub, noone deserves death. The good ones for obvious reasons,
And the evil ones should rather rot in a hole for the rest of their life than die.

Last edited:
Best answers
I'd use it. I'm sure I'd be curious to see if it worked and try it out. After it worked, I'd already have blood on my hands and more than likely would take an attitude that would allow me to continue. Of course I would do my best to keep the killing as "just" as I could, but I know there would be errors on my part.

Who doesn't want an opportunity to change the world?

Either that or I'd kill major figureheads and politicians to try and throw the world into chaos, take us back to zero, Fight Club style.

Or more than likely I'd puss out and just burn the thing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh snap. You just condemned you self to death too, Zeo. This is horrible.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, first I kill Spunky and Zeo and then myself?

I'm fine with it.
Death notes don't apply to God Emperors. You'll understand that when you grow up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't use it.

No one ever deserves a death penalty.

Serial Killers, Pedophiles, Psychopaths, Mass murderers and such need something much worse ( such as daily torturing in the worst way possible while keeping them alive ).

If i'd have to use it though, i'd use it for bringing justice to this world. I don't like to play a god , so i think i would destroy it on the long run.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
At that whole gypsie genocide thing:
Hitler made most German's think that Jews are thiefs and murderers and rapists and ****.
I bet Punishing is fed propaganda by some racist.

On-topic: There are no people that I really want to kill. I'd keep it somewhere in case some maniac threatens the world
(or plans a genocide).

Edit: Oh and I agree with Sub, noone deserves death. The good ones for obvious reasons,
And the evil ones should rather rot in a hole for the rest of their life than die.
I certainly hope that you understand that the term "Jew" is a religious faith, where as "German" is a race based on the country one was born in. There are Jewish German's. My grandmother is one of them. And I also hope you realize that Jews were not the only type of person Hitler killed. Just throwing that out there.

Either way, Nix's keen insight at pointing out other peoples hypocrisies is rather humerous. Nice job pointing that out.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd probably act in the same way as Yagami Light. The world is full of scum, while it's a big sacrifice, I'd still take a shot at making it a better place for the people that deserve it.

EDIT: In my defense of Punishing, I must say most of the gypsies I've met in real life, at least here in my town, and many others are beggars, criminals, and such. I have met a few gypsies that actually met jobs, but the most I see are those who scavenge stuff from trash cans, put it on their carriage (pulled by a horse) and take it away somewhere. They also steal stuff and then sell it, a gypsy once got busted for stealing my friend's bike and trying to sell it at a local market.

I'm not saying that they're all like that. But, at least here, most of them are. And it's not just misfortune either. Anyone can get a job as a garbageman or similar labor work. Instead of that, they choose to dig in trash. Well, so be it. I won't judge an entire people just because of those in my country, I'm just saying that here, most of them are low-life.

It's probably the same way in Romania too. Except that there's more of them there. Now I don't agree they should all die; but Punishing is right as far as the fact that most gypsies in our countries are thieves, beggars, and criminals.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I certainly hope that you understand that the term "Jew" is a religious faith, where as "German" is a race based on the country one was born in. There are Jewish German's. My grandmother is one of them. And I also hope you realize that Jews were not the only type of person Hitler killed. Just throwing that out there.

Either way, Nix's keen insight at pointing out other peoples hypocrisies is rather humerous. Nice job pointing that out.
To be fair, the Nazis didn't care if you were a German-born jew, a Russian-born Jew or what have you. As long as you were a Jew, you were their enemy, and you were to be disposed of.

That said, the Gypsies didn't need to be compared to the Jews, as Gypsies were also systematically murdered during WW2 at the hands of the Nazi regime. Seems like that hatred of this group hasn't dissipated over time.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd probably act in the same way as Yagami Light. The world is full of scum, while it's a big sacrifice, I'd still take a shot at making it a better place for the people that deserve it.
But then why aren't you trying to make the world a better place for the "people who are scum?" You want to make the world a better place, and that's a good thing. But by ending certain peoples lives? You don't have to kill people to change the world.

Call me biased, call me closed-minded. But I'm a firm believer that killing is, was, or ever will be the answer to solving problems.

Look at what Martin Luther King Jr. did, and with out any violence.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd probably use it on Bush, and John Mcain.

Then I'd burn it.

...because by that time I'd be so drunk with power that I'd turn into what all of us idealist fight against.

Best answers
your a little punk @$$ you say they bullie you well hit the weights and get buff and learn to fight then don't be a sissy i'll kill them with my paper note book your *** the end

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But then why aren't you trying to make the world a better place for the "people who are scum?" You want to make the world a better place, and that's a good thing. But by ending certain peoples lives? You don't have to kill people to change the world.

Call me biased, call me closed-minded. But I'm a firm believer that killing is, was, or ever will be the answer to solving problems.

Look at what Martin Luther King Jr. did, and with out any violence.
You're right. But Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Gandhi and people similar to them, well let's just say they're something special. They did end a lot of suffering without any sort of violence, but I don't think I'd be able to do that. I don't have that kind of charisma at all.

That Death Note might have been my only way of improving the world. And I believe that for anything as great as creating an ideal world, demands great sacrifice. And I think it'd be worth it, but that's just my opinion.

your a little punk @$$ you say they bullie you well hit the weights and get buff and learn to fight then don't be a sissy i'll kill them with my paper note book your *** the end
Internet tough guy. Nice, my favorite kind.

They don't 'bully' people. They wield knives and stab. Usually from behind. You start bleeding. That's it. The end.

Like this version of the story? And it could happen to you as well. You think if someone's 'buff' and 'knows how to fight', that he isn't capable of bleeding through a wound? If so, then you, my friend, are a retard.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
To be fair, the Nazis didn't care if you were a German-born jew, a Russian-born Jew or what have you. As long as you were a Jew, you were their enemy, and you were to be disposed of.

That said, the Gypsies didn't need to be compared to the Jews, as Gypsies were also systematically murdered during WW2 at the hands of the Nazi regime. Seems like that hatred of this group hasn't dissipated over time.
You're preaching to the choir. That's essentially what I was saying in response to kam!'s post. He was talking about Hitler telling the Germans that Jews were all these things, when there were, infact, German Jews. And like I said, my grandmother was one of them, which is why she came to America, to get away from the war. Though I wasn't really trying to compare the gypsies to Jews, I didn't know that gypsies were one of the others that the Nazis killed. Learn something new everyday.

@Dzamija: I respect your opinion, but know this, a Utopia is never a Utopia at all, because there is always one person, or a group of people who don't agree with the ideal world they live in. I would love to end all the starvation, murders, and other terrible things happening in this world, however, I'd never use violence as a means to do it, that'd make me just like the people I sought out to destroy, and as such should destroy myself in the process. I'm not trying to change anyones mind, only trying to help people see it from a different angle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom