If you could choose one DBZ attack....

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would pics guldo's move, the time freeze move. he used it on gohan and krillin on namek, then vegeta saved thier asses. you could do alot with time freeze.

Best answers
hmm any move.... lets see... tri forms sounds cool... only cause no one else picked it :p but the whole flying bit would be fine... or maybe...super saiyan.... nah... damn its hard to choose but mos likely i would go with the whole time freeze thing... i woould love that... would get me out of heaps of trouble :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant transmission. Why super saiyan? That's hella lame, ok your a human you aint a saiyan and there arent saiyans, so you'll most likely gain some strength and your hair will change color, wonder what people would think, pretty stupid if you ask me.More likely be called Super Human which isnt too bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kaioshin ability

i mean u got immortality and the ability to create stuff from thin air

u would never need money again

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
kaioshin ability

i mean u got immortality and the ability to create stuff from thin air

u would never need money again
me deletes the other one

ooo ooo i forgot about that i change mine to kaioshin ability!!!!

Hibiki ROCKS!!!!

Best answers
uhhh....one word....everything

Im so greedy :p

Ill pick manipulation of ki,I mean cmon flying was a form of manipulation of ki around themselves in DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki manipulation, or to narrow that down even further, the ability of flight. No longer would I ever have to rush to where I was going, or worry about traffic, hehe

Best answers
abilty to fly fly to work sve moeny from not buing car or gas plus help the economy/enviroemnt by not using gas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would want the ability control my ki, that way i could do EVERYTHING in dbz! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom