If you could choose one DBZ attack....

Best answers
...which one would it be, and why? Personally, I think the most useful is Guldo's. Stopping time would be too much fun, even it was for a few seconds. Imagine holding your breath for a few seconds, moving behind someone, then releasing. To them, it'd be like you disspeared, lol, plus you could sneak out of most anywhere, into most anywhere, and do most anything with it. So, spill the beans, which attack would you like to use, and why?

(Here come the "I want final flash so I could blow up stuff", lol)

Best answers
Instant Transmission... and the basic telekenetic powers soI can move stuff with my mind.... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant transmission

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instant Transmission would be useful. But I think the basic skill of flying would be sweet.

And I wouldn't need something as powerful as Final Flash or Kamehameha. I would only need Ki blasts and such. I would only be dealing with weak buildings and people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT or Final Flash.

GOtta love that Uber-huge ball/beam of Ki.

Best answers
How about the power to go Super Saiyan? (Or in this case, super human???) I mean, cmon, you get angry, then suddenly you get all bulked up and super-fast? Sounds good to me....plus cool transformation animations :)

Oh, another one, how about the Saiyan ability where you get stronger each time you fight someone? That'd kick ass...I take karate, and if i got significantly stronger even time i fought someone...whew!

Best answers
Final Flash. Blowing up cities at a time is just too cool to pass up.

Best answers
The ability to talk for 25 mins in a episode where the planet will explode in less than 1 min...that is a great power.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I would like the ability to fly, or to go super saiyan...but if I need an actual MOVE, I'd have to go with Kamehameha or Final Flash...probably the Kame, even though I'm a Vegeta fan.

I also wouldn't mind the Fusion, either. hehe. That is of course assuming that, once fused I get all the DBZ abilities.

Actually, I'm writing this parody story, and in a part of it, me and my friends do all this DBZ parody stuff. In one part, we fuse--and we used photoshop to create what "Raub" (Fusion of Rob and Paul) would look like. I have another fusion named "Louis" (a combo of Louie and Chris) that looks much better than the first one, too. I should post them. lol

We should have a celebrity fusion thread!!

Best answers
It'd be between Instant Transmission and the ability to go SSJ.

SSJ is cool, but I'd probably choose IT; as Vegito says:

It's the only way to travel!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to be a saiyan so I can learn them all! :D or Id like to be Cell :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say just the ability to be aware of and control energy, as mentioned before. If I had to go with a dbz move, I'd just take the generic beam or something to that extent - just a small form of defense...well, not all that small if I can create explosions with my own will :)rolleyes:)....also, it'd probably be a neat experience to be able to fuse.

Best answers
I would have to say the Super Ghost Kama-Kazi Attack becauses whats cooler than spitting out ghosts that blow up on contact. :laff:

Best answers
I'd like to have the same ability Dabura had, Where he spit on someone and they turn into rock, That'd be totally sick

Best answers
Fusion would be pretty sweet. Just not the earring kind, I dont want to be stuck with someone forever! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom