If you can't wait for ESF

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are like one of the many who are tired of waiting for ESF, TOO BAD!! LOL, thats not why I am here, I am here to remind everyone, to be patient! I am very impressed with the progress that this mod has made so far, from the original release, to the screenies the team gives every once in a while to keep the drool flowing! I know i've flooded my keyboard a couple times with saliva. :shocked: Just remember, the longer you wait, the better the beta.

I'll wait until 2003 if I had to for the beta, and I would never lose interest, because I know, if it takes that long, its gonna be damn good in the end! So for everyone who is impatient, and losing interest, good, go lose interest, more server space for the rest of us.

On a side note, thank you to everyone on this wonderful team, that has made this mod possible! I have always wanted to play a good DBZ game, but since im too chicken to try modding my playstation, I have never got the chance. You have made that possible, and for this, I thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know u can get an exteral mod chip for ur ps1... (as long as its an old ps1 with the i/o port on the back)

i need to get one and then get legends!!!!!! god that game rocks..

Best answers
uhhhhhh, u dont need an old PS with a port thingy in back, I have a PS one and still play imports, such as Dragon ball GT: Final Bout!
Its a special Disc u buy at game stores, like GameCrazy or GameTrader (if there are any around there...). All u do is put disc in let it load, switch CDs and bam, u r playing an import.
:p :talk: :shocked:

Best answers
dont talk about warez,warez are very bad which takes money away from the DEV and makes them sad :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No warez is fine by me,

Just get a psx emulator, burn the game when you rent it from blockbuster, thus its still paid for with a huge discount, and play the imports on your comps. and just to make it feel like a psx goto Best Buy and buy the port for a psx controller. ;)

No thats not warez, its... a way to get a discount, $5, for a game.

Best answers
Remove that red button thing red spector, it will drive the entire population into mass suicide.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
Remove that red button thing red spector, it will drive the entire population into mass suicide.....
its says dont press it, so dont:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have pressed the button...;/
And it was quite funny :)
But after 20 - 25 messages it gets annoying

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
No warez is fine by me,

Just get a psx emulator, burn the game when you rent it from blockbuster, thus its still paid for with a huge discount, and play the imports on your comps. and just to make it feel like a psx goto Best Buy and buy the port for a psx controller. ;)

No thats not warez, its... a way to get a discount, $5, for a game.
You're absolutely right sonic. That's crack talk . . . ;/ Knock it off.

I takes roughly 80 m1 clicks to close it o_O

Best answers
You know if people keep getting free games and they start to lose money. less and less games will be made. ANYWAY. i heard the same thing about longer we wait better bfp would be. *coughs*

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u know u can get an exteral mod chip for ur ps1... (as long as its an old ps1 with the i/o port on the back)

i need to get one and then get legends!!!!!! god that game rocks..
Hey, I remember that game. My buddy imported a "Masterkey" for Sega Saturn that lets you play imported games on an American Saturn, and then he lent me Legends, I would kill for that game. Thanks for the reminder, Hibiki! :laff:

And, yes, Optimus, the team is doing excellent work with the time they have, and the longer we wait, the less we will need to wait for in the future. ;)

EDIT - No, this is not warez. My buddy payed quite a bit of money to import the masterkey, which is a Sega product, not some lonely hacker's invention. And, he payed even more to import and purchase DBZ Legends, the real version, not a burnt one (what a relief!) and then he lent it to me. What a guy! :)

Best answers
hm hm hm

i only want to say that u dont have to have a playstation with mod chip to play it.

download kazaa, then search in software about dragonball, and look: there is final bout and legends, and the whole games for snes and so on...

then download epsxe, the best psx emulator. setup, with your configuration of graphix and so on. then load the .bin file. voila!

now u can play it. mhhh i feel to play it now. AAAAA!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master Dorn
hm hm hm

i only want to say that u dont have to have a playstation with mod chip to play it.

download kazaa, then search in software about dragonball, and look: there is final bout and legends, and the whole games for snes and so on...

then download epsxe, the best psx emulator. setup, with your configuration of graphix and so on. then load the .bin file. voila!

now u can play it. mhhh i feel to play it now. AAAAA!!!!
This is talking about Warez there fore is not tolerated on the forums, i know im not a admin/mod but its just some friendly advice, delete that post.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO

This is talking about Warez there fore is not tolerated on the forums, i know im not a admin/mod but its just some friendly advice, delete that post.

BrunO
you'll live :S

its not going to kll you o_o

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Kicks FM in the teeth while slapping Dorn . . . :S

When I say no warez, cracks or hacks. I mean it. Next one gets a warning.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
You know if people keep getting free games and they start to lose money. less and less games will be made. ANYWAY. i heard the same thing about longer we wait better bfp would be. *coughs*
geez that would have been a great game, if it wasnt for funnimation wanting to host it on there site. i dont have quake anyway though...

Best answers
I think this topic is kinda spam and it has to much "Free-Game" talk if ya know what I mean. ;D We all know we gotta wait for the beta already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom