If u been playing d2 exp click

Best answers
I was wonder if u guys play diablo 2 exp online and wondering if there are any hacks around even in 1.10 because i dont have d2 cd right now and my account got delete because i was a hacker and i wanna just go on a fresh starts with no hacks if no one is using hacks or hacked items on closed b.net

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want to know if there are hacks... and you want to start fresh?

*Head explodes*

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hacks of any kind or discussion thereof are frowned upon here. The only real way I can see through this is a fresh installation of a legit copy of the game and a chat with Battle.net officials...your account is in their hands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith said:
You want to know if there are hacks... and you want to start fresh?

*Head explodes*
yea im gona go with him on this...

anyway, yes there are hacks for 1.10... there will always be hacks.

if you want a site to get them.... i dont think youll be getting that here.... if your account got deleted than take the hint and play clean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF YOU USED MY TRADEMARK *HEAD EXPLODES* MOVE!!!

Anyway, D2 is older than dirt and doesn't deserve to be played anymore. Let it die..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well all 8 of my useast accounts were banned for me testing out the dupe in uswest, (just to play with it i didnt even keep what i duped, just messin around) and at that time, maphack was undetectable so i know it wasnt that, if you kept away from the scrolling part of it, all the other features were clientside, and just displayed the information that was already there that you coouldnt see by normal means, it sent no packets or anything of the kind, attacking farther away than normal with guided arrow for example was detectable,

(unless they scanned your hard drive for hacks while you were playing, theres no way they could find out if you were using it or not if you didnt scroll, which they would legally have to prompt you for)

now maphack is detectable (the older versions anyways) and to my knowledge a new version hasnt ben released,

the nerfed the spam bots, (though even i could make a new one that would last for a little while myself)

and though the bots still work, blizzard now knows what to look for a little bit better, the chances of getting banned for it are alot higher than they used to be, but still not an instant ban,

they still have problems with randomly tagging people ive noticed, i started fresh over about a week ago on uswest classic, (i lost my expansion cdcase or id play expansion) and i got tagged 2 times already, no hacks, no illegal items, just plain playing, they really need to fix that,

and the so called rust storm, (on uswst anyways) has failed to delete all the dupes, as far as i know all uswest classic godly rares still exist, however dupes in expansion on both realms have started to poof,

and to gman, diablo 2 may be old, but anything better nowadays you hafta pay to play online, and i dont like paying 500$ for a videogame, (50$ for the game, another 50$ for the expansion, then 20 bucks a month til you get tired of it)

i know its alot cheaper than that on most games, but when you buy a game and take it home, that should be the last time you hafta pay for it, you shouldnt hafta pay for what you already bought over and over again,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wonder if u guys play diablo 2 exp online and wondering if there are any hacks around even in 1.10 because i dont have d2 cd right now and my account got delete because i was a hacker and i wanna just go on a fresh starts with no hacks if no one is using hacks or hacked items on closed b.net
u know its farkers like u who ruined d2 in the first place why the hell would i wanna help u?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played diablo 2 for about 3 years, heh, its quite an addicting game,

i used mephbot, i used maphack, hell more than 80% of the community was worse than me, after that long all diablo 2 was was a game about having the most valuable items, the fun in the actual gameplay had left the game long ago, id say continuing playing using hacks or bots was the only thing that kept me playing after that, playing without them was boring,

but with the new patch with the synergies and such, all old character builds are almost obsolete now, im having fun playing legit without even maphack just playing with character builds that would have been highly regarded as stupic back in 1.09,

my CLASSIC fireball sorc for example, fireball used to be a weak spell, doing under 200 damage maxed, now i have it doing 2300 and neither my fireball or mastery (or synergies) are maxed yet, its fun relearning the gamepley tactics of all the classes, but as with all versions of diablo soon people will get tired of what is available and resort to doing things they usually wouldnt have done to extend the replay value,

Best answers
i used to be a dueler in closed bnet from 1.04 to 1.09 or so. i stoped playing because it got too boring when all the white rings n things hexed charms, just became stupid because the charms totally took away the skill required of building up a pvp character to precision which is what the game was about to me so i stoped playing.
when u say u were a hacker what do u mean ? hacked items , scammer ?? explain. i had white items, duped items , iths , the lot and i didnt loose 1 character or account, i used maphack etc.
i dunno what the rules are now but back just b4 i stoped playing bnet was cracking down on people that used bots to mf, like a meph bot and pindle bot, they banned the cd keys of people they caught, also using old hacks like chesthack or tradehack which are protected against now could get u in some trouble.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dueling on east wasnt as bad as west, there werent hexes, or whites, though there was bugged gear it wasnt near as bad as west, thast where i played expansion,

id say the best bugged item we had was the occy soj, and even at that the west version of it was better

Best answers
definently, i was a total sorcer, i had 3 sorcs. it was funny when a zon using an ith and 64%ll ammy starts *****ing about a sorc using occy rings :D. 1 of my sorcs was an absorber for vsing elemental characters, my other sorc which i used the most was a orb ts sorc with cold charms n maxed out cold mastery n orb, it ripped through people like hell, n my other sorc was a hydra , fire wall sorc.
the fire n cold sorcs used "BER" .08 shako , "BER" .08 valor, string of ears, "SHAEL" Stormsheild, 2 occy rings, imp shanks, occulus and wizzardspike gloves and 10x +20 life and 5% faster hit recovery or faster run/walk charms. my absorb sorc was just basic absorbing gear, nothing special.
when all that white **** came out in us west it made sorcs useless because of the absorbing mods they had and the thing that made it worse was that the white gear was so cheap because every1 thought it was all going to dissapear.

it was very sad to c peopel start using white items in clan duels.

Best answers
All I can say is people like Petco and nuttzy ruined DII, you know it, its not really worth arguing. I've played Diablo II for about 3 years and not once touched a hack. Hopefully you'll all get what you deserve, granted you use hacks, and that is of course CD Key bans.
Once again 'hackers (or lamers who use 3rd party programs that they didn't write and think their 'l33t') ruin a once great game.
Forcing me of course, to turn to games that you pay for, cause of course if a lamer can't take the time and earn his items, he wouldn't pay for them either would he?

But nuttzy, I'm glad you find the fun in playing as a legit character, and not violating the User End Agreement you so happily agreed to.

Best answers
legit is so much more fun than hacked, tourneys are much harder and more fun because they restrict u to use legit things and in the end it comes down to whoever has built their character beter or who has used a more effective strategy or both, unline in public pvp games where its all about how many hacked items u have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom