Idiot -_-

Best answers
rofl.

If I were you, I wouldn't be laughing on the internet. I'd be laughing at him, in person, for being such a moron. Doing it is one thing, doing it and getting caught is another. If it were my friend, I'd probably just sit back and take in some good laughs. He deserves what he gets.

Best answers
Umm ACHOHOL IS GOOD!!!!_!!_!_!_!_! WTF!!!!! Are you that stupid?????
Do you know what alcohol does to you liwer??? And i wont even start abouth smoking or even drugs...
Mabe a little cup of read whine is good but you my friend are teribly wrong.... What did you read it from the mouthly I am a drunken idiot magazine???
I am not tring to ofen somebody but Youl sould study well enught biology....
And if you say i get only A and i am 12 or sometihng-....
Well i can only say that where you are they teatch that horobly that you can even say whats good and whats bad....
P.S i go to partyes were all drink smoke... I have fun with my girl friend and by laughting my ass of at my friends that try to stand or dont remeber that hapend 1 min ago..
Or even at those that drink enouth to make them move like a monkey....
trust me if louds of fun... But usualy you are the drunken one ... that acts like a moron so you dont even imagen how stupid you look.....
P.S well i dont know your brother... But i wouldent let him there over 1 mouth and under 1 week... Let him understand sometihng....
And PUNISH HIM HARD after him comes home like NO MORE PARTYS!!! .....
K then.....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Damn, I do teenage antics, I mean I'm only 16 :p

I don't fear the reafer, I'll smoke pot when I'm out with friends, even though it is illegal, I don't drive while I'm stoned, I just chill at my friend's houses. And I always avoid having pot on me.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is now being closed. Talking about drugs and alcohol on the forums is looked down appon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom