• Teleport while firing energy blasts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trunks gets scatter shot

• All Crap

• Total voters
Best answers
This poll is gonna be filled with ideas I've had since i discovered this mod. I love this mod but let me see what u guys think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of those have been suggested already, gohan has masenko but he says powerbeam
the ground shake would probably cause lag since the ESF map's are already pretty big in the HL engine
Trunks will probably be better with the sword
teleporting and firing ki blasts will probably be hard to make and will be spammed

and you know....there is a suggestions section in this forum...

Best answers
no shaking won't cause lag. Many half-life maps and counter-strike maps that I have created uses shake.

Shaking is the only one I like out of all the ideas there.

Best answers
First off, the HL engine already has a ground shake thing in it, second, goku can already teleport and kame, what you want it so everyone can tele and fire off beams?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like some of his suggestions, but I really hate where he posted this. >:/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sierra, it was nice that you said you liked some suggestions, however, it was mean to say what you did about posting this in the wrong place. A better way to go about it would be to PM one of the ESF Chat Forum moderators and notify them about threads like this rather than making a statement such as the one you just did.

Oh, and |33t-Trunks, try to post in the right threads.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BAD! It is against the rules to act like a moderator! This is your second Sonic Boyster Warning :warning: !

Anywho... you need to do more research (Trunks). You can already teleport while firing "blasts," just not beams, unless of course you're SSJ Goku. Gohan does have the Masenko, it's called Power Beam, and it doesn't work on Linux based dedicated servers. I like the idea of shaking a little bit, but only for the bigger signature blasts, and only nearby; otherwise it'd get repetative. Why would we give Trunks scattershot? His attacks are fine. Besides, scattershot is really just a novelty. It isn't very useful. Bigger muscles ... sounds like more work for little product. The models, like most of the graphics, are just a novelty (am I spelling novelty right?); after a while you stop paying attention. I'd rather see work on more attacks and a new melee system.

The transformations are fine. They don't need to be really spectacular... think of Goku's as a bonus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, Im not trying to act like a mod, I was merely informing him about his mistake, wouldn't you like to know when you wear a red sock on the left and a green on the right?

Plus I wasn't spamming because my post had something to do with the topic....

On the same note, moderatoers dont do diddly when I tell them, they just warn me and ban me from the ESF Chat on Gamesnet. :/

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stamped and mailed to suggestions.

BTW, leave the whole mod-wannabe thing alone, Boyster and SS. You have both been down this road before, and Emeka, do add some content to your post ;/

Best answers
wouldn't you like to know when you wear a red sock on the left and a green on the right?
no i want u to get a hold of the nearest cop and tell him to notify me about it :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom