Idea!!!!

Best answers
(I woke up one day and suddenly thought of this great melee idea for esf.)

Do you know cell's attack? the one where when you press the #5
button in the keyboard and it shows kamehameha? and then when you press it again, diff. moves come out?

I think, same would go for the melee. when you first press #1, It would show the fists moving slowly, which was the default animation for the swoop attack move, and press 1 again, and...

It would show the fists moving incredibly fast, making some type of, flurry mode, and If you attack somebody w/it (if they're not blocking) a flurry battle suddenly occurs. (y'know what i mean)

And a power/block struggle meter will appear, and If you were the one who attacked him, The meter would be on the blue side.
It is exactly like blocking a beam. No matter how much power you pump in it, you're just slowing the line down, but, given enough time, the person who is blocking will win. same goes for the flurry.

as the line is on the blue side, your opponent continues to lose life, (same goes for the attacker if the defender manages to get to blue) and there is also a time limit for a flurry fight (like say, 8 seconds) where your opponent will try to move the meter to red.

If time runs out and the meter is still on the blue side, the opponent will then go into a stun mode, (open for attack)
where you can either swoop attack him, or grab him (press the 1 on the keyboard twice)

Grab mode: in grab mode, you will see two pairs of hands, grappling each other like the one i saw in the dev journal.
a power/block struggle meter will come out, and a time limit will come out as well (first to grab gets the advantage) but when the opponent has been stunned, there will be no meter. instead he will be thrown automatically, and there should be diff. grab animations for different characters.

So, thats about it! I've got tons more idea's but I haven't checked if anybody has thought of it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom