• Su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ed

• Who?

• Total voters
Best answers
1)hey guys can you make something like this ... i grab some1 trow him in air go after him with teleport .. then kick ... then teleport again kick then teleport again in a direction Up or down like in Budokai :)

2) is there a thing you can do when saiyans will increase there power ( Power up not turbo ) can do an effect on the Land like when vegeta first Transformation ... a Crater or something///http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsyZY60FfA

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. You can actualy do that to a degree if you are good enough with simple melee.

2. This is half life. Craters cant be made on transformations. And the rocks flying up you already have.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. You can actualy do that to a degree if you are good enough with simple melee.

2. This is half life. Craters cant be made on transformations. And the rocks flying up you already have.
1. you can do this allready i'v done it many times (only whit evm)

2. it could work if it's a srpite that look's like a hole I think , i think i can make a sprite like that

Best answers
It could also be done if someone chose to rewrite the map and graphics systems for Gold Src. But hell no. I wouldn't wanna go to such lengths, when I could just write my own engine.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

2. it could work if it's a srpite that look's like a hole I think , i think i can make a sprite like that
Sprites look bad with the exception of them being used for beams and other energy attacks. So, no.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
It can be done without evm if you are skilled enough...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you can do that but not much
I can do it all i want. After a throw or a strong hit out of advanced melee its easy to do.

A bit trickier is to do it with just simple melee but still preety easy.

I mostly try to hit them with simple melee and teleport behind them than hit them back from where they came from. Works about 70% of the time i try it.

I sometimes even folow up with a downhit but the server has to have the 2 hit limit disabled (servers that run the statistics plugin)

Best answers
Don't go anywhere near that crater idea. the game is perfect in every aspect. :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering EVM is mostly played by people who couldn't make it in ESF, that doesn't mean anything. As Grega said, it's partially possible. I say partially because you can only hit that person once after throwing the person unless you're trying to bounce them off of a wall or ceiling. In that case, I'm going to say 2 hits is the max and even then, its unlikely unless you get lucky. We don't have enough ki to do that unless you ascend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom