• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mabe

• Total voters
Best answers
they should make it after u get hit like say 50 i think ur clothes should be damge and some scratchs on the face and when u get to 20 hp u start to walk wit a limp and after u hit 15 hp and ur ssj u should power down
i think it would make it more real looking.

Best answers
Too much work into that. If the team wanted to put damaged models in, there would have to be a change of skins everytime at a certain point, which is rediculous. The powering down to SSJ is already in.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:yes: i agree, although it would look awsome, its just to much hassel =X :no:

Best answers
yes it would be a pain...but at the same time itr would look kool...i mean really to see someone battle damaged...that would pwnzorz..i like it...and i think it would be worth it..i mean when u thing about it...the trans form of piccolo isnt really needed...but they are still puttiong it in just because it would be kool...so why not this...im not saying do it now...im just saying it should be something worked on...

Best answers
well im saying what they did wit trunks when his sword comes out its skin2 or 1 i think. mabe not a limp but just damge clothes thats all make it look like they have been figthing and stuff

Best answers
The team would have to create more models and skins , but if your on a certain bit off hp you would almost die soon after you reach it

Best answers
Ok it sounds like it would look cool, but it wouldn't...
You'd be fighting and just because you hit a certain health number your model changes and all of a sudden your clothes are all ruined :shocked:
So your on like 30 hp with damaged model, and boom your dead in a few secs.
Wasn't really worth seeing the damaged model, aww.
Not only that, but you'd need damaged models for allllll the transformations too. So its really not worth all the effort.

Best answers
sugested before and refused by the team...

that means double the skins for each character and double the animations...

this has been sugested lots of times before... and this deserves: :no: (1 out of 5)

please use the Search Button in the future thankyou

Best answers
harsh putdown but yea its a cool idea, but a bad one at the same time, too must hastle for such a small peice of eye candy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can see blood in some servers. maybe use that instead of new EVERYTHING.

Best answers
imagine getting hit by a single punch(which puts your health below 50) and all of a sudden gokus clothes just magically disappear. WTF!

Best answers
Hey man Not even 1.2 is out and you are already giving sugestions for 1.4 I mean how long did it take to get 1.1 from 1.0(do the math)

Best answers
but think about this :notice: you been hittne and youre at 5 of energy.your closes are damaged.you eat senzu bean and clothes are like new.to avoid this you need alot of models, because senzu bean dosent heal closes :devgrin:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't really matter. Except in melee, you'd never see it, and it'd be a pain, and since HL can't selectively change textures on models like that, it'd have to be a model. It'd look REALLY weid when it changed.

-Karrde-

Best answers
How about making it so lets say ur ssj, u go ssj2, then u go ssj3 the ssj 3 model has the scars and is damaged cos he has worked so hard to get to that lvl of powuh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...dude....cant u read? its a bit weird that u suddenly see your model changing.....and second it wont be like u would see it much maybe with the advance melee but u wont be able to see it good so this is just a useless idea that takes up more space(more models needed) and probly will lag alot

Best answers
hey ssj neo wtf u thinking about it was just an idea no one likes it and seeing how they probly would need to work on it for a while if it would happen it would probly take them until 1.4 and plus ssj2 and ssj3 have been talking about since 1.0 and it hasnt even going to be added to 1.2 so STFU

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about u dont be rude to people for nothing

the simple fact is this would require hundreds of models and there for its never happening plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom