Ice Man, I challenge you!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to a fight in fight club! will you accept?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ref this match

The venue will be my lounge room

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman, i always thought you had a damn big ego. You think youre the best? think again! Tonight, ill wake you up. Ill shove a stick the size of texas straight up your ass. Ill rock you so hard you'll cry and beg for mercy. The pain is within you, iceman, and i will unleash it on you.

Your modelling makes a cube look good. Seriously, I cant remember a single model of yours i liked. And your fighting skill... pfft. From what i've seen its worse than your modelling. You can give up right now if you want, since you will highly regret ever accepting this challenge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow ure mean

well ure ego has risen since those skinz u made...

1337 skinner yeah right... ure skinning is just like sh*t IT STINKS! youre going to wish you never challenge me... ill make you famous.. ill show you what it means to be in hell... burning an eternity of pain... in a dark lonely place... nowhere to run.. nowhere to hide... ill break everybone in your body and laugh at it... ill make you realize why they call me iceman.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The area is dark. Iceman is sitting on a steel chair, looking at some of Deverz's favorite posters. Suddenly, the door breaks open. Behind it stands SuperSaiyaChris. Iceman gets up, but reacts a tad too slow. SSC charges for him and tackles him, driving Iceman straight into the wall. Iceman kicks up and blocks 3 punches from SSC and lands some of his own.

Iceman grabs his chair and waits as SSC slowly gets up. Iceman throws the chair towards SSC's direction, only to have SSC catch it. SSC then recovers and smiles. SSC walks over to Iceman, and grabs him, this time throwing him into the Fridge. The door busts open, as does Iceman's face. SSC tries to grab Iceman a 3rd time, but this time Iceman reverses by slamming a can of beer into SSC's head. Iceman slowly gets up and begins stomping SSC. A sick idea seems to have struck his mind. He grabs the fridge and knocks it over, making it fall on top of SSC! That'll leave a mark. Iceman curses SSC out for a short while and then walks over to that same dark corner he was thrown into. He reaches for something...

(My Version of Round 1, Done)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssc is sitting on the couch talking to his girlfriend when he says *i love you*. Iceman is sitting behind the couch reading a wwe magazine and says *aww aint that sweet*. SSC pops up wondering what he heard. Iceman stood up slowly and laughs. Iceman throws the magazine at SSC and grins. SSC ran towards iceman looking to kick him but iceman grabs his leg and swings him into Deverz television set. SSC gets up and stares at iceman with an glare in his eyes.

The phone rings and Iceman answers it. SSC girlfriend was on the other end and asked to speak to SSC. Iceman mimiked the girl. Iceman turned his back as SSC grabbed the sharp peice of glass that fell off the tv. SSC ran towards iceman and stabs him in the back. Iceman screams real loud as ssc uppercuts him and before iceman hits the ground he spin kicks him into deverz dresser as it collapse on him. SSC's girlfriend hears the racked and says *hello*... SSC hangs up the phone.

Iceman rises from the rubble that was left by ssc's kick. He cracks his neck and says *good one*... *shut up* says ssc as he runs towards iceman with another flying kick but iceman dodges and ssc rebounds off the wall. While ssc was in the air Iceman kicks him in the stomach that sends him into the ground. While ssc was lying down Iceman ran towards him and kicked him into the wall. Looking to finish ssc off he slowly pulls out a long blade... he slowly walks towards ssc as he still remains on the floor

(my version: round 1)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a second, Iceman vanishes into the darkness. A little while later, he comes back out with a sledgehammer in his hands! SSC is still knocked out cold, not moving a single bit. His body is covered half with blood, and half with mustard, ketchup, and some hot dogs and beer cans. Iceman grins and raises the sledgehammer, getting ready to hit SSC. He brings the hammer down, hitting SSC's ankle real hard. SSC screams in pain, as Iceman does his evil laugh. Iceman grabs SSC and stands him straight.

Only to humiliate SSC, Iceman grabs him and pulls him close, insulting his mother. He then lets SSC loose. SSC limps a little and then trips and falls into the mess made by the fridge. Iceman tries to grab SSC's head, but SSC responds with a low blow! Iceman drops to the ground, holding his crotch area in pain. SSC sits up and cleans the blood and food off his face. He grabs the chair sitting right by him, and smacks it hard into Iceman's spine. A few more shots have Iceman squealing. SSC drags himself to the broken door.

As SSC tries to roll out the door, he is stuck. Iceman is pulling on his leg...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman reaches down for a gasoline bucket that was in there. SSC crawled out of the rubish that was left when he was knocked into the fridge. SSC is laying on the ground but drags himself with one arm... Iceman drops the bucket and kicks ssc about 7 times. He then grabbed the chair and begin smashing it into ssc's leg.

SSC finally counters with a kick from his other leg to icemans kneecap possibly knocking it outve place. Both are now left with one leg but ssc grabs onto the wall as he stood up. He then grabbed the chair and waited for iceman to rise... Iceman finally got up to his knees when there was a loud crack as ssc did a side swing hitting iceman on the side of his head knocking three of his teeth out. Blood goes splatering outve iceman's mouth everywhere as SSC looses balance and falls down.

There was a 5 minute silence as ssc began to rise up. He notices the bucket of gasoline and crawled to pic it up. Iceman saw what he was doing and started playing possum. SSC finally reached the bucket and grabbed it.. Finally ssc gained enough strenth to stand up. He begin walking towards iceman ready to pour the gas on him and burn iceman to his death. He rises the bucket over his head when iceman sweep kicks him in the back of his feet making him fall backwords and teh bucket goes flying leaving a trail of gas from iceman and ssc. The bucket hits a lamp knocking it over and the light bulb breaks on teh trail of gas catching the room on fire. They both begin getting up at teh same time but iceman scoop slams ssc and begins to crawl to the door trying to escape and leaving ssc in a burning room... SSC grabs iceman and they begin wrestling on teh ground trying to escape the fire...

it is now a fight of the two forces and a struggle of survival

(my end to round 2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSC finally gets a hold of iceman and begins pounding him into the face. SSC grabed the bucket of gasoline and poured what was left on it on iceman.. but it only was left on icemans arm. He then grabbed a peice of paper and lit it on fire and threw it on iceman. *AAAAAAAAAH* iceman sceamed as loud as he could as a janitor who was working on the floor heard him. SSC laughed hard and said *iceman you cant win... soon the fire will consume your whole body*.

Iceman stood up with his leg bent from ssc's rebound kick *in round 2*. A tear drop rolled down his face as he looked in ssc's eyes. His arm was still on fire as he walked slowly towards ssc. SSC walked towards iceman. They both reached each other and stared in each others eyes. SSC spits in iceman face and goes for a punch. Iceman ducks and comes with a back hand with his burning arm catching ssc's face on fire. SSC began running around in circles trying to put out the fire. FInally he got it to stop but he was still in pain. *You bast*rd* SSC said. Iceman grined and started walking towards deverz bathroom. *Oh no you dont* says ssc as he started running towards iceman. When ssc got to iceman, iceman dropped and tripped ssc by putting one leg on the front of ssc's ankles and his other leg went into the back of ssc's knees as ssc's head hit the side of the sink busting it open and blood goes everywhere. Iceman closes the bathroom door and sticks the chair on it so ssc couldnt escape. Iceman began limping towards the door as the fire rages higher and hotter. Iceman finally reaches the door and says *burn in hell*.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSC starts to punch Iceman on the ground, as the fire is getting closer to SSC's legs. He can hardly connect any of the punches. The fire begins to eat SSC's legs, and on the other side, Iceman's hair. The two flaming fighters roll on the ground to opposite sides of the room. After about 10 minutes, Iceman's face is badly scarred. The fire was put down and almost out by the sprinklers and the smoke screen, which recognized the smoke from his hair, but they were much too late. SSC has lost control of his legs, and is lying unconcious in the burning room. Iceman is dragging himself to the bathroom, trying to calm his face with some water.

He notices the corner of the room near SSC, and the fridge lying near him. He tries to get there instead, to perhaps find some cold water from which he drank before the fight, when suddenly a portion of the ceiling, blazing in fire, collapses and gives a huge "whoof" blowing Iceman to the side. Now his way to both the bathroom AND the fridge are blocked. He sits in the corner of the room, holding his face, screaming and crying.

20 minutes later, Iceman is asleep. The fire has reduced to very small flames, similar to the kind you see in a fireplace. SSC sits up from the rubble, in an awkward position, because of his injury. Iceman hears the sound and wakes up. SSC gets a sudden shock after looking at Iceman's face. Iceman, who is generally a little paranoid (even though he wont admit it) takes that as an offense and curses SSC out. Iceman then gets up and starts walking toward SSC. He stomps the hell out of SSC and starts laughing. He spins around, cheering himself on. When he turns back to SSC, he is welcomed by a steel chair, lying by SSC from Round 1.

Iceman is out cold, and so SSC slowly drags himself to the door. After about a minute, Iceman is still lying down. SSC is at the door. He tries to drag himself out, but suddenly a wide grin appears on his face. He turns to Iceman. "You know what 3 things can kill you, right here, right now? Ill give you 3 seconds." 3 seconds pass. "Wrong. The three things were: Fire, Copper, and Hydrochloric Acid, HAHAHA!" SSC reaches into his back pocket of his pants, or whats left of them, and takes out his wallet. Several pennies fall out. He gathers them all and tosses them over to Iceman. He then reaches into his other pocket, and takes out a small bottle of a clear substance. He opens the bottle, keeping his nose away from it, and tosses the bottle towards Iceman.

Immediately, the pennies begin to burn into the thin air. The acid is so strong that the pennies, made out of copper, burn in it. SSC then grabs a stick, whick is still on fire, and tries to get out. After his whole body is out the door, he turns back and tosses the blazing stick towards Iceman's direction. It takes less than three seconds for the room to explode, burning in an ocean of fire. SSC is sent flying, and even after the explosion, Iceman cannot be found. SSC is unconscious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh you just had acid in ure pocket for no apparent reason *i hope its ok to post this* and we're in a building where the stick come from? ^_^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for posting, but Acid was my plan ever since i started. i originaly wanted to take gas out of the dark corner and use the acid later, but i used a sledgehammer, but then you used it, so i decided to go with it. and the stick came from the ceiling, you know that buildings' skeletons are sometimes made of wood, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh ok... well wouldnt you die from teh explosion also since youre only several feet away from me and lying.. btw get on aim so we wont spam ^_^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure, good fight, *shakes hands* *then gets naked*

oh, sorry, we already did this on AIM.

(for anyones concern, he ran away... we didnt have any baked potatoes together)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom