I would love to fill in the sound position!!!!!

Best answers
I would love to do all the sounds, I am very skilled at exactly what your asking. I am a pro user with Adobe premiere 6.0 and with the new cleaner Ez I can take all the waves and make them down to very small size so they still sound good and will not cause huge downloads. I have done tons of projects at school just like what you guys need. I actually have a huge DBZ music video But currently its only on VHS and 20min long as it was a summary of all the events from Rattick's to vegetas landing on earth. I have tons of DBZ episodes all the way up to current. I just record them in SP off of cartoon network. Anyways my e-mail is

[email protected]

I was wondering does this pay anything or is this like an apprentisship where if I do good on this project it will lead to other oppurtunity's(even if it doesn't pay anything I love doing this stuff and this would be the exact kind of job I've always wanted, I love to edit and make videos along with good music.) Thx's again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt vt making a join the team section of the forum... [edit] no he isnt

and should u be e-mailing someone and not posting on the forums... [edit] and dont bother cause once beta 1 is out there will be no team..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beta 1 is it... the last version.. the team will move on to other things...

Best answers
What..?? You mean these people who make the mod actually have lives outside of it? lol j/k, but seriously though, beta1 will be the final version?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would asume so sence the team is moving on once its out..

and this has been said on the forums before... i think every one forgot about it.. (but vt told me that the team would leave after beta1...)

Best answers
Ahh well that sucks, this mods has been going nowhere but up the whole way, now its just like..Yeah

Best answers
Nekrd? lol. Well they might have to stick around the instant someone notices a error (have to find out very fast)

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fydd?

*sigh* cahla hu-uha cbaygc Al Bhed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom