I would like to apologize to the Sonic834 on the FORUMS

Best answers
hey d00d....sorry bout that.....i was just talking to -=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow....and he said someone was impersonating Spitfire.....and someone must have been impersonating YOU also...did you or Spitfire give out your AIM password to anyone? All i want to know is....who is screwing with the -=[TIS]=- clan? wut did we ever do besides being immortals that can beat dont ne one we play against? :D if ne one has ne info, just say something. Im NOT trying to flame ne one, its just that i want to know who was messin wit me and Shadow....and y.

Oh yeah.....-=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow got BANNED from the servers for saying wut ACTUALLY HAPPENED! thats just not right...lets set everything straight....thats ALL i want to do...

-=[TIS]=- SSJ Shadow = CCX2

this is from SSJ Shadow who im talking to on AIM:

ChAoS ConTroL X2: notice how the same thing happened to me only it was with spitfire....like i said...this isnt a joke,someone is trying to get rid of us...and we will get to the bottom of this, iG,Spitfire,and the ESF team,and Sonic 834,we assure you this is no joike,this is all 100% real,someone is going on your screen names and making us think its you,but it isnt,we think we know who it is,but will not say, I ask that you unbann me when you relize Vegeta and I are telling the truth

Best answers
why hasnt ne one replyed...this is ACTUALLY a serious matter....people impersonating OTHER PEOPLE....isnt that against the LAW!? come on guys...stop talking about stupid "SIG SIZES" and get to the IMPORTANT matters

BTW.....Disturbed SUCKS! Linkin Park 0wnz j00! w00t!

Best answers
nor problem BLEEK!
huh? lol, u mean, u understand that me and Shadow are NOT playing a joke....or r u kidding around or something......i dont understand....;/

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
why hasnt ne one replyed...this is ACTUALLY a serious matter....people impersonating OTHER PEOPLE....isnt that against the LAW!? come on guys...stop talking about stupid "SIG SIZES" and get to the IMPORTANT matters

BTW.....Disturbed SUCKS! Linkin Park 0wnz j00! w00t!
While in the real world, it could be considered fraud..
This is a small mod community.
This is the internet.
People pretend to be things they're not all the time.
Its all one large facade.

So....pretending to be somebody else won't really land anybody in trouble.
It's just annoying, innapropriate and pointless.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Thats right, after all, none of you guys ever realised that im really Kylie Minogue o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and im teh pope!!!

all hail the pope!!!!! ;D

and i think ur full of ur self vegeta.. u say someone was messing with u yet u were the one to flame sonic with fake aim conversions and chats

/me shoots vegetas apology right in the face with his .45 long colt of love and peace

why dont u not go off flameing next time :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least he made an apology, the least you guys could do is recognise that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SAS]Orion
At least he made an apology, the least you guys could do is recognise that.
i do... its good he said sorry:) :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
....like i said...this isnt a joke,someone is trying to get rid of us...
You make it sound like someone is going to go over to your house and kill you.

Best answers
yeah i sent a team of terrorists to his house yesterday

he'll be dead within a week

:p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geez a week to long I want him dead now NOW NOW NOW! :p

Yeah least he said sorry thats cool.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is getting severely off topic :S

If the matter is resolved (which i hope it is :D), then someone please tell me so this thread can go off a cliff somewhere :D

Thanks,
Maj (getting ready to push thread over cliff)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to figure out why im diginifieing this stupidity with an answer from myself. No i dont think im above all of this, infact somebody(For lack of a more appropriate word) hacked my old aim account, changed the password, and flamed me, hes never been on since. I just dont know why im becoming involved in this.

Best answers
by OWA
Geez a week to long I want him dead now NOW NOW NOW! :p
......come Beta time....u'll regret that you said that. :D

ok...so does ne one have ne USEFUL information that could lead to WHO is using other peeps names?

Best answers
see, thats he problem, i CANT drop the subject...cuz SSJ Shadow got banned for supposedly Lying....and i cant set this straight until i prove that he WASNT lying about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom