I was bitten by a Snake

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks even more improved since my last visit, keep it up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You weren't lying on the "small" part of the update. xP Looks great, though. o:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look pretty detailed actually.. How big are your flats?

Best answers
Looking awesome man! Tho I think you'd find it easier to skin, if you laid out your flats with the darkest shade. And then work to the lightest shade with a soft brush.. works better imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm small detail preview... actually im not a fan of it when it goes first for a show off,... but owell looks good for now, but yeh i would start like sven said, most easiest way in my opinion.

i dont like the kind light "kinda like" swirl on the skin....

but dont mind what im saying, to drunk.....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
PiXel said:
hmmm small detail preview... actually im not a fan of it when it goes first for a show off,... but owell looks good for now, but yeh i would start like sven said, most easiest way in my opinion.

i dont like the kind light "kinda like" swirl on the skin....

but dont mind what im saying, to drunk.....
Oh I am completely re-editing it so don't worry. I actually just got 3D Studio Max 8 today so I'm going to skin it through that :) Updates VERY soon!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ouw lol PLeasures and Pain xD

god, maybe you should take a special period for this change. (i dun think you ever did something in 3dsm , thats why i say it, correct me if im wron =P")

Meh lezeh bonez wanted to change aswell to 3dsm maaan, But always while projects dooing it aint good from ma expierience. just lett cha know.

Best answers
lol tryforce please dont also start the "gangstah speech" its hard enough to read anyways XD jk

well Neotek Get to work.. I want to see some updates man!!! :p

Best answers
Niiice... Very nice. One of the few Snake models that actually has the right proportions. Though I prefer the MGS1 and 3 costumes, it's still nice. And 100% Ms3d! Let nobody else say Ms3d is for amateurs.

Best answers
Neotek, what reference pic did you use? I need a good male athletic-looking ref pic for my model...and between google and yahoo...I CANT FIND NOTHIN! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
thanks shayd but I cant even save those pics for some reason.....ill keep lookin though

Force Pit Member
Best answers
YOUNGFACEHOV said:
Neotek, what reference pic did you use? I need a good male athletic-looking ref pic for my model...and between google and yahoo...I CANT FIND NOTHIN! O_O

If you need any more specific ref's just PM me and I'll get you what you need :)

Best answers
aww I was hoping to see an update when i saw last post was from neotek.. a well ;p

Best answers
Thanks Neotek, I actually have this ref already...I was actually thinking of something a little bit different but I'll try this one and see how it turns out.

Best answers
i only see one thing that looks wrong, check the chin, on the anime pic it looks a lil lower under the mouth, not to a point. look into it for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom