I think you shoukd add piccolos cap.

Best answers
I think you should add piccolos cap(i know i spelled it as cap as in hat but i ment the long thing that is on his back and flaps back and forth and waves in the air). Now before you bithc about this has already been said i didnt look to see if this was said already so stfu. Anyways i alwasy loved piccolos cap(the damn thign on his back that waves ion the dman air). i nkow you probly wont add it but i thought i might just say it anyways. Also on a side note how do you spell cap(the dman thing on his back that waves in the air).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cape?
Just because you state you didn't look around before you post a suggestion that's been already posted too many times, doesn't mean you should.
If the ESF team adds this to the ESF Piccolo model, or makes a new one, then they will. You can always look for custom models.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I believe they are putting Piccolo's Cape in. It'll probably be the normal state's model. As for his transformations, he'll get rid of it, since he always gets rid of it during a fight. So just wait a see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if my info is still correct, caped version of piccolo is in esf 1.3.

smo made a model with cape 0ó

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is it here feast your eyes mmmmmm pickles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet.

Piccolo doesn't really fight much with his weighted stuff (cape, turban) he either takes it off at the start or very early on, but ESF is the start of the battle, and the middle, and the end...

Anyway, rejoice, it's in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Pikkon fought Goku with his weighted clothes.
Btw that's no armor it's just training clothes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you can say that...
But I don't think Pikkon's head thing is a helmet.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Piccolo's Shoulder weights, are nothing but giant metal tubes. When he takes it off, he gets a slight power boost (Of course. :rolleyes:). When he transforms to his first transformed state, he should remove them.

Best answers
wow thx and thansk again so you spell it cape lol sorry it was 3 am and i cnat spell regualrly for crap. This is good newest and the model looks awsome.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
OR you can search, it's super duperly easy. o_o

even I can do it!

except for when I search for my weiner :(.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom