I think this should be in beta...

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
dumb wont go in clans suck and mega stop spamming up the forums with useless crap posts >_<
Your post was useless crap , too! BTW always after u were at the forum , everywhere is ur name for the last post , so stop calling me Spammer!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that thses idea are good. with the rage mod i think gohan should have the angry gohan attack, hes a bit crouched, he looks down, they ground start shaking thatn he start to scream, and a big ball around him maks a big explosion that last alot.
that would be so kool. everyone hearsd gohan scream, begins to fly , put turbo on everyone behind to fly off, big explosion behind them you see krillin getting killed cuz hes slow. after you see vegeta blocking then splat he die.

after gohan is all drained up. it would be kool to see this in esf.

(the thing i said didnt happne in dbz, just imagined that in esf)

it would be nice alos. that whent your mad , in rage mode. your powerlevel go sky high and energy and you make attack fast like one clikc fully charged attack, for like 10 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
i think that thses idea are good. with the rage mod i think gohan should have the angry gohan attack, hes a bit crouched, he looks down, they ground start shaking thatn he start to scream, and a big ball around him maks a big explosion that last alot.
that would be so kool. everyone hearsd gohan scream, begins to fly , put turbo on everyone behind to fly off, big explosion behind them you see krillin getting killed cuz hes slow. after you see vegeta blocking then splat he die.

after gohan is all drained up. it would be kool to see this in esf.

(the thing i said didnt happne in dbz, just imagined that in esf)

it would be nice alos. that whent your mad , in rage mode. your powerlevel go sky high and energy and you make attack fast like one clikc fully charged attack, for like 10 seconds
THAT sounds cool. :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow.. i should really watch my spelling.

Best answers
Kalashnikov rocket and genade launcher in cs bahah! i think not! It's already been decided in the CS forums! silly!

I still dun like the idea of a Rage bar, Rage is Anger, Anger clouds Jugment! It would be like having a blind fold makes u Shoot better!!

Best answers
from http://csnation.counter-strike.net/view.php/czinfo/weapon.csn

Light Anti-armor Weapon (LAW)

Overview:
Frankly, it was inevitable that a rocket launcher ended up in CS in some form. CS: CZ brings this idea home by introducing the LAW. It's unknown if this weapon is terrorist only, but hopefully this will be so. This weapon is single shot (no reload, no ammo). Once fired, it flies on a straight course to where you aimed it and explodes on contact. This weapon is bought under the grenade menu and fills up your grenade slot. You cannot have a LAW and any other grenade at the same time.
http://csnation.counter-strike.net/...elper1.jpg&cap=Counter-Strike:+Condition+Zero

Best answers
you do know that cs and cs: cz are different?
CZ is CS2, and it's more of a single-player. It's ok to make thing uneven in single players because how else are you going to get to the end?

The secret to a Great Multi-player is everything being Equal, thats why CS IS so Popular!

Rage bar would tip the balnce of the game to one person

and if i havn't said it in the post before
Anger is Rage, Anger Clouds Jugment!
You don't shoot better with a blind fold!

Best answers
Originally posted by Kalashnikov

they are going to put grenade launcher & crap like that in <big>CS:CZ</big> D:
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
Kalashnikov rocket and genade launcher in cs bahah! i think not! It's already been decided in the CS forums! silly!
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
you do know that cs and cs: cz are different?
CZ is CS2, and it's more of a single-player. It's ok to make thing uneven in single players because how else are you going to get to the end?
CZ will be both multiplayer & single player.
when CZ comes it will be the only form of CS officially played.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
a rage bar wud be awesome!!!! but if it will delay the release...... wait till later releases.....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not really that hard to code, but it wouldnt really help much. Instead of trying to help your team mates, you would just sit by and watch them die for fun, until you get your little "rage" power up.

Best answers
i think its a great idea, but there are also alot of downsides like what Pcjoe said, u would want to help ur teammates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom