I,ROBOT *spoilers*

Best answers
Have any of you guys seen it? and if so what you all thinking? I seen it today i have wanted to see it for a while and it was amazing, pretty decent like, the car rocks, and the graphics are just amazing!! Nice job there like.

-SaN

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movie. The only thing that bugs me about the movie is that they showed an ad for somthing every two minutes. That and the fact that the movie is based in 2035. There's no way we're going to have that kind of technology in 2035.

Best answers
31 years...if you think how far technology has come since 1973, and the fact that it is advancing exponentially, who knows what technology we will have in 2035

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it...also their is a thread on this already.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
konstantine77 said:
www.maddox.xmission.com

Read the first article, it is quite amusing

:)
hehe, my friends still have a hard time believing me whenever I tell them that the new fad is to hate movies. "Have you seen I, Robot yet?" "Hell no, that's a travesty!" "You planning on buying the Hellboy DVD?" "That piece of ****? Never!?"

Or maybe I just like a whole lot of movies and have low standards when it comes to pleasing me.

Best answers
Congratulations, Hibiki. I have no idea what your talking about =).

Seriously, I don't know what you're trying to tell me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, Robot's pretty old news. I recommend The Village or Open Water.

Best answers
I *ahum* "got" it.. and i'm gladd i didnt pay for it :D Its.. "alright", but definitly not worth money spend on.

Best answers
Gonadz said:
I *ahum* "got" it.. and i'm gladd i didnt pay for it :D Its.. "alright", but definitly not worth money spend on.
Gonadz you know better not to talk about warez on the forums, specially since you are a mod. Please dont do it again.

I saw it the 2nd day it came out, I thought it had decnt action, good story, and Will Smith and Shai were good in it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X you do not have the authority to tell other mods what to do and what not todo. Don't do it again

As for Nadz, Don't make it so obvious your talking about warez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey. Despite the incredibly....er....wrong scence in particular. The Movie ROCKED!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought I replied to this topic? I guess this is another one... Anyway, yeah I saw it when it came out, now im too lazy to type down what my favorite scenes were again >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom