I only tell the truth

Best answers
Hey they should make Piccolo go super namek 2. Remember when he was fighing incomplete cell? He was holding back the whole time. He even metioned it once. Super namek 2 is when there is lightning around him and his eyes turn white. It is the best namek tranformation there is. If you do not believe me go watch the cell Saga. One more thing. They should also include his final move the Hinie zouken it was used when he fought freeza it was his best attack ever.It is a red blast that is very wide.

Best answers
what does this do with you only telling the truth?

Best answers
What? I named it that cause of peeps like you. You need to learn more about your dbz. I told you if you don't belive me check out the cell and frieza saga.

Best answers
I never claimed to be a dbz fan, you actually don't need to know any to play this game. And I'm still confused, did someone call you a liar, so you made this thread to defend your statement or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
notice his post count:notice: that means that this is the :eek:nly: thread hes posted in

i think that piccilo has enough attacks, trunks really needs more

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the attachment of the SBC, he could really use another attack because his best quality has just vanished.

-Karrde-

Best answers
hmm.. yeah id say piccolo is pretty well off as he is now. But another attack/transform wouldnt hurt him I guess, when they add in more transforms...

And also.. yes, Shining Force 2 DOES own. :talk:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HERE IS THE TRANSFORMATION OF PICCOLO :p

ok ok ok.... it's a fanfic, but it still owns :D

-made by Raven-artgod-

Best answers
nazzghul that would be one cool transformation...it could be an idea implementing that transform:p....if they're going to add custom characters they might as well add custom transforms and attacks:p....i do think piccolo could use a strong beam...cuz his masenko is weak. And a descent transform cuz that is the thing he hasn't got. Oh yeah...and all those stupid peeps who keep saying Trunks needs more when we are just getting idea's for another char what doesn't mean we don't want trunks to have more. Trunks needs more but every char could get more!!!!So stfu when we're talking about another char with trunks...trunks will get more!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
HERE IS THE TRANSFORMATION OF PICCOLO :p

ok ok ok.... it's a fanfic, but it still owns :D

-made by Raven-artgod-
lol Picciolo fused with a porkupine

TO BECOME PICCOPINE

ok that s enought for today, Night all

Best answers
that transformation would be ****ing awesome. BTW, i'm all for custom characters, attacks, etc.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i have no prob with piccolo except the physical appearance after he transforms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom