I need to contact the developers

Best answers
i have send an email to the adress of readme but i they don't reply me, so i understand that they have to many mails and they don't read it. I copy it here, if somebody here knows the developers of the game please contact me by PM.
if you don't understand what i am talking about this is the email i have sent to [email protected]
Hello!
I have translated esf to the spanish and i want to know if you are
interested in uploading it into the page, since to much people can be
interested in this patch. The translation is cradle on the French
that are in the page, it has such all the same archives that the
french one, except bot's manual which is very long and unnecessary but
the game is translated at all.
If you are intersted on it reply me to his email.
Gonzalo
please don't reply asking for if i can upload it to rapidshare because I only will send the file with the transaltions to the developers, because i want that they upload it to the page.

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if I understand this correctly, you've translated in-game text to Spanish? I'm not sure if that's something we could use on our front page, but I'm sure our hosting sites would be happy to take any material you've got.

The first one that comes to mind is ESF-World. If any of the leaders of any of our other hosting sites would like to post here to give this guy some direction feel free to do so.

Best answers
yes, you understand correctly. i want that my translation appear in http://www.esforces.com/?p=files like the french one...
see an example

it's the same were it was hosted if the official page links to it.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom