I need help xD

Best answers
Pain said:
Please read this sticky and then post back with some more information.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=57923
Yeah I tryed that... I think I've done all that in the list... Ooh and 1 thing more... If I added that file MSCVR70.dll then it just let me play about the same time and then kicked me out without even giving me a error or anything...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steevo said:
Yeah I tryed that... I think I've done all that in the list... Ooh and 1 thing more... If I added that file MSCVR70.dll then it just let me play about the same time and then kicked me out without even giving me a error or anything...
NO

Pain ment that you have to tell us the anwsers to those questions so we can help you.

They arnt things you can do they are questions that are normaly asked in help threads so dont do that just anwser.

Best answers
Grega said:
NO

Pain ment that you have to tell us the anwsers to those questions so we can help you.

They arnt things you can do they are questions that are normaly asked in help threads so dont do that just anwser.
Ooh xD Damn I can't even read...

Ok here come the answers
1)Yes I am using stream
2)I am using version 1.2.3 of ESF
3)No add ons....
4)Half Life?
5)Don't think that I'm behind a firewall or anything...
6)Yup all my drivers should be updated... Or is my graphic card just too lame for this game? Can't be then I coudn't even run it could I?
7)Tryed all the video modes still the same
8)It says: This application has failed to start because MSCVR70.dll was not found. Re-Installing it may fix this problem. Well I did re-install xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can post them here. In my original post, I asked you to read that thread, and post back here with the answers.

Please do so :).

Best answers
Ok I edited my last post with answers now...Just check it xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, well I guess just try reinstalling. If that doesn't help I figure it may be a problem with your hardware perhaps?

Best answers
Pain said:
Hmm, well I guess just try reinstalling. If that doesn't help I figure it may be a problem with your hardware perhaps?
Yeah meybe... But..Yeah meybe yeah I'll try reinstalling it for few times xD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also you can try to download from a difrent site maby that can help ;)

Best answers
Hmm tryed to re-install... 2 times...Didn't work.... Meybe someone can give the site that you downloaded esf from... I downloaded from http://www.esforces.com version 1.2.3 and well that didn't work for me... If that HAS to work then it's problem with my hardware xD

EDIT: I have no idea what I did...But the last 2 days I can play ESF FINALY!! WONDERFUL ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom