I Need Help People!!

Best answers
Hey Dudes!!!! I installed ESF v.1.2.3. and i got no dragon balls.... (?!??!)
the scouter dont show none... what i gotta do to fix that?? Is that just how the game is (with no dragonballs...?) or do i gotta fix-add something....

Well.... i'd like some re-ply'z :) THANKS!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
None of the Default maps work with dragonballs, however there are some such as esf_cell_arenab3 or something close to that name which will have dragonballs and youwill be able to make a wish there. If the scouter isn't showing anyone check to see if you have it in mixed or radar mode, and make sure people/bots are on the server. (sometimes theres a bug when you reconnect that wont let some people show up on the radar part of your scouter)

Best answers
Can Someone Direct me to a page that can kinda help me out with the Catch The DB Mode ?? I just cant work this out....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YoniDude said:
Can Someone Direct me to a page that can kinda help me out with the Catch The DB Mode ?? I just cant work this out....
>_> Go to the link in Pain's post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_riverside supports dragonballs but as of present theres a bug in that map that will sometimes cause one of the dragonballs to spawn underground.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
esf_riverside supports dragonballs but as of present theres a bug in that map that will sometimes cause one of the dragonballs to spawn underground.
yeah.. you could just reset the map until they are above ground though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
yeah.. you could just reset the map until they are above ground though.
Sometimes they will all work and at other times just fail to work because of the spawn bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom