I need help, hence my post in the Help Section

hex

Best answers
I would love to use the Voodoo 3 2000 I have installed on my computer for ESF, or any HL mod for that matter. But, when I set my OpenGL Driver to Default and at any resolution, it says that my hardware does not support that OpenGL mode. I'm truly stumped, I've gotten all the latest drivers and I'm playing right now using the MiniGL and getting about 10-15 fps, which is totally ridiculous. Any insight would help. peace

:::hex:::

Best answers
I used to have a voodoo 3, and when i installed XP the drivers didn't work anymore.
I read up on how to fix them, and found drivers that worked. The trouble is that after that i had at max 20 fps.

The only way that i think this problem can be helped if you have a lower os, like win 98, and if you already have this then your card might be faulty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my advice:
get a new graficcard
a geforce 4 mx isn´t too expensive
120-150$

Best answers
My old voodoo 3 worked in open gl, and in XP. You people have wierd problems. Hmm though that happened to me, let me think up the anwser and cunsult someone and ill post back.

*EDIT* The almighty answer is you can't use default. Read the small print people:rolleyes: If you use a VOODOO incorperated card use the mini and you know the rest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by hex
I'm playing right now using the MiniGL and getting about 10-15 fps, which is totally ridiculous.
Originally posted by Vegetto
Read the small print people If you use a VOODOO incorperated card use the mini.
;/ i think he already did

Best answers
Ya but he wants to know HOW to run it in deafault. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant thats the whole point of mini :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom