I need an avatar

Best answers
I was woundering how I get a new avatar other then DBZ please. I would like something a long the lines of samuri x or ffVII.
Xenogears wouldn't be bad. If someone could help I would be more than happy about it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean avatar or sig? Avatar being the little picture by your name. If you're looking for one of those it's really quite easy to do and to make it look decent. All I ever do is find the pic I want to use and make a 100 x 100 cut of it. Then I mess with whatever I need to like contrast, levels, hue saturation etc, but thats photoshop stuff mostly. In any case, find the pic, cut it out, make it into a jpg file. Then adjust the quality of the picture as needed to get it under the file size limits. My avatar is 100 X 100 and less than 5k. I think it looks pretty decent myself.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Thanks both of u. yes I did mean avatar I'll get a sig later. well 19 more posts till I get my custom avatar:talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read this, please host those "Who am I" images yourself or remove them. They are not allowed unless you personally host them because they take bandwidth away from other sites.

Best answers
may I please leave the sepheroth one till I get an offical sig. pease.:cry:

Best answers
I was woundering if I could also find someone to help me make a sig if possible I would really appreciate it.

Best answers
There is a sig makers list that you can look at. It's somewhere (one of the stickies). But yea, you can take a look and check out others sigs and ask around.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, don't double post, use the edit button, there were only 11 minutes in between

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic: Am I on the sig makers list? I can make some pretty cool sigs...I guess....
On Topic: If your going to make an Avatar make a background first if you wanted to look cool with some cool background play with the tools until you come up with something good.Also you can blend the pic too so it can look better with more quality,well the quality wont even improve much if is a medium quality pic though but try it.

Best answers
Vegetto91 if u could make me a sig I would greatly appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom