I need a real ssj3 model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey im looking for a "real" ssj3 goku model. I've been through the forums for a little bit and i cant seem to find one that actually works straight. I have esf beta 1.1, i dont know if maybe thats the reason i cant find one that works, or at least one that really looks decent...... At any rate, if anyone knows of a model that works good with beta 1.1, or an update to 1.1, that would allow me to get a ssj3 mode in gameplay then it would be greatly appreciated.....

G
yup, its only the best goku mdl thats bbeen released 4 ESF

Best answers
I also dwled that model and everytime i use the model, whenever i run the model's legs kinda form one leg and it looks really weird. Is this only hapening to me?

Best answers
Hey DJ-Ready,
good link, but when i play in the game the only form that shows up is goku's 1st from....no ssj or ssj3, so if u could explain maybe what im doing wrong or something it would help alot.

Best answers
*sweatdrop* you need to transform to change to ssj2/3/whatever model you are using as a trans

but maybe im misunderstanding you :)

Best answers
now this is getting to be a bit ***...i figured out how to make goku go into ssj with the mod-pack, i just didnt download the file to his ssj file, but now i have a new problem, though the ssj now works, the ssj3 is still not showing up...srry if this is getting annoying but i'd be thankful if someone told me how to get it to work.

Bolteh2

B
you need a real pair of glasses to see that huge sticky thread thats called "FINAL REQUEST"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom