I made some New Sounds for ESF

Best answers
How do I load them onto the site? I made a japanese Sound pack, with new voices overs for Goku, Vegita, The dragon, and Freeza. I have made sounds for Piccolo, Trunks, Gohan and Krillin also, but they aint finished. I may not finish krillin because I never see no one use him, so its really no point. I may finish trunks up and I will finish Piccolo and Gohan for sure. If I decide to finish trunks up then Cell and Buu will get made. Right now I only have a cool power up sound for trunks.
So just tell me what I have to do to get the sounds loaded somehow if anyone knows.

oNe

Best answers
If you want them uploaded so other people can download then zip 'em up (using <a href="http://winzip.com">Winzip</a>), host 'em and link 'em! You could try a free host like geocities.

Best answers
the esf site probably wont host it for you except if you are a member!!If the sounds are good look at www.redsaiyan.net and Spin may host it for you!!!And other than that get a geocities host or a lycos host (i prefer lycos --> 50 mb) www.lycos.com and www.geocities.com

And next to that welcome to the forums and the one i like your sig alot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom