I know you guys are busy...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now I beleave there are around 15 testers and that is enough tofind all those bugs. Also for beta two.. that wont be for a little while so dont hold your breath about being a tester for it. The real way to become a tester is for the team to know you well and they trust you enough to give you there work. If you are new and dont know anyone one the team your chances are around 0%.

Best answers
hi all, my name is josh. i like to play HLmods like Cs and DOD, and i sometimes watch the dragonballz show. after searching for dbz mods, i found this site. here's my input... in order to have a complete test on the beta version, you should has a person who has never played the mod before help in beta testing, in order to get a completely no-biast oppenion. so if you need someone, please keep me in mind. thanks for your time. i can be reached at [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They arent really looking for an unbiased opinion!! They are mostly just looking for people to find bugs!! Although, opinions do come in handy when suggesting things!!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The golden rule is don't ask. We'll call you :0) Then again sometimes we forget we sent the phone to someone and weird sections start popping up on the forum, right bruno?:D

Another thing, don't start listing your qualifications. I don't care what you have/are testing... We let people test who show responsibility, friendliness, and are trustworthy.

:]

Best answers
its like asking for admin on ur fav. CS server....u just don't...then finally after 3 years....i got it! lol

anyways.....

note: i am NOT asking...just suggesting

i think that guy has a point....maybe once you "complete" the beta and feel you are ready to release it...i think it would be a good idea to maybe give it to like 10 or so of your most trusted members in the community to find bugs.....b/c im sure you had testers for the alpha and you thought you "found" all the bugs there too.....but yet there is still rather obvious bugs that i think more people could have found....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mastasurf
We let people test who show responsibility, friendliness, and are trustworthy.

Well thats me out..

/me walks away:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The golden rule is don't ask. We'll call you :0) Then again sometimes we forget we sent the phone to someone and weird sections start popping up on the forum, right bruno?:D
Yeah, when weird sections in the forum popup your in, my cell phone and pill must have got lost in the mail :D

BrunO

Best answers
We let people test who show responsibility, friendliness, and are trustworthy.

wat do you mean by trustworthy that they dont show like 5000 pics of the game or reveal things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
I wanna be a tester!

Well, if not a tester, at least a mod heheeh.
well, dont worry, it will never happan x.x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think tepus should be a beta tester.Hes been here for awhile.and themn me:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im alright right now.The time comes when the time comes.

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
i think tepus should be a beta tester.Hes been here for awhile.and themn me:D

...i though tepus was a tester already?

eh oh well....did anyone look at my idea?

"....maybe once you "complete" the beta and feel you are ready to release it...i think it would be a good idea to maybe give it to like 10 or so of your most trusted members in the community to find bugs.....b/c im sure you had testers for the alpha and you thought you "found" all the bugs there too.....but yet there is still rather obvious bugs that i think more people could have found...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom