I know there wont be fusion but please dear god read this.

DarkPredator

D
with fusion in esf there could be, When you get to a certain level a menu will appear and you can select who you want to fuse in to. A bot will join the server (Wont take up a player space on server) and he will just to fusion dance with you.. You will see a flash then tada you are fused.

I give credit to steve he suggested this on a site for his mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, i guess the fusion could also be a sprite aswell (the other guy) but i think one reason that it wont be seen in esf is because putting goten in will be making a goku clone, only smaller and trunks will be virtually the same as trunks....whats the big deal about fusion anyway....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but acctualy wouldnt it be a bit un fair look later we get this (in beta 2.0 maybe)

Goku-Ssj Goku-Ssj2 Goku-Ssj3 Goku AND 2 FUSIONS??!! IT WOULD BE UNBALANCED LOOK:
Krillin-Mystic Krillin

Cuz he wont have more it is already unfair of goku ssj3 and then he also has some fusions sheeeezzz............. u should balance things out

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stil have yet to understand everyone's obsession with fusion. Is it really that great? And what you are suggesting is basically just a transformation. So why have fusion at all. If you just had the fusion characters it would be pretty much the same.

bunch of odd ducks you all are.

Best answers
Oh, no need for profanity, Evil_Trunks. *laughs*

Adding fusion would likely make things a tad too complicated, and likely throw off the careful balancing of the characters. Especially those who cannot fuse with other characters. I can't say I support this idea. For gameplay purposes, of course.

Best answers
You have to remember their are mainly two types of people that play this, the people that reley mostly on the gameplay and the people that reley mostly on the dbz likeness, that is why they crave over the idea of fusion even tho it wont fit in gameplay realy well, I think it could it just needs alot of thinking about.

I can imagine fusion being fun in game like say your getting your ass kicked you say to your mate lets fuse and you fused together or something and maybe choose someone to control the fused person when you fused from a menu or something. It would take out one of the people in the game being as your becoming one but increase the power of your person.

anyway yea, ill shush now being as all the admins seem to hate the suggestions.

Best answers
Actually, since this is a game, you would want it to play well. Why even have characters who can't fuse? Because no one will use them since they cannot achieve the same amount of strength as the ones who can. I'd say just watch the show if you want to enjoy fusions until someone makes a single player game that will let you combine your strength with another character.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either design the game so that everyone can fuse with everyone else (which will break the laws of DBZ and require new models, animations, etc. for every new character that spawns from two existing characters fusing, or discount fusion altogether. I say go with the latter.

Best answers
how about just add the fusion characters for people so obsessed with them O_O. not a fusion technequie just the characters.

Best answers
I would just rather have the fusion characters added, *balanced of course* like just add vegetto and gotenks to the selection screen. people get there characters with out the dance. Or just down load them and replace.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if ESF ever did add anything related to fusion it would be the fusion characters. Gotenks, Vegetto and even Gogeta all have plenty of transformations and moves. So that wouldnt be much of a problem.

But even this has been talked about and suggested for a long time now.

Best answers
DarkPredator's ider is not bad atall at all but let me tell u something picclo and krilin can fuse into pillan and i also heard that yam cha and tein fuse into i dunno but that one i dont belive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom